Non-Farm Payrolls Fall 19,000 in May
- Labor Markets. // Economic Trends (07482922);Feb2000, p11
Reports on the status of the United States labor market as of February, 2000. Increase of employees; Decrease of unemployment; Increase of wages paid; Demographic differences in employment in the US.
- Current Labor Statistics. // Monthly Labor Review;Sep87, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p77
Presents the labor statistics in the U.S. as of September 1987. Labor market indicators; Unemployment rates of civilian workers; Labor compensation and collective bargaining data; Consumer and wholesale price indexes.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;11/15/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p94
The article presents statistics on topics related to the British labor market including the unemployment rate, average earnings excluding bonuses, and the number of new jobs created across Britain's key industries.
- Labor Markets: Outlook. // South Korea Country Monitor;Mar2012, p8
The article offers forecasts on the labor market in South Korea with details on the improvement in the unemployment rate and real wages in the nation.
- Labour market statistics. // Economic Review;Jun2011, Vol. 5 Issue 6, Special section p1
The article presents labor market statistics in Great Britain for the period February-April 2011. The nation's unemployment rate for the three-month period was 7.7 percent, representing a decline of 0.3 percent. The number of unemployed declined by 88,000 to reach a total of 2.43 million,...
- INDICATOR. // People Management;10/13/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p114
The article presents statistics related to the labor market in Great Britain as of October 2005, including the level of unemployment in the country in the first three months to July, the increase in average earnings excluding bonuses in the year to July compared in June and the estimated number...
- Chapter 1: Macroeconomic challenges and global labour market developments: Where are the decent jobs? // Global Employment Trends;Jan2014, p22
The article discusses the deceleration in wage employment growth in 2013. Topics discussed include global employment growth, Labour productivity growth trends and global labour market dynamics. It also discusses slower global productivity growth and its impact on employment growth. It also...
- EMPLOYMENT. // Crain's Chicago Business;07/03/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 28, pF36
Presents employment data from Illinois, compiled as of July 3, 2000. Average annual unemployment rate; Manufacturing versus non-manufacturing employment; Employment projections by industry; Weekly earnings for insured employment; Unemployment because of job loss.
- Employment and Unemployment Developments, April 2000. // Employment & Earnings;May2000, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p1
Reports developments in the labor market in the United States as of April 2000. Comparison between unemployment and employment rate in April; Details on the total employment and the labor force; Growth of employment in the business service industry; Accounts on the average hourly earnings of...