L.A. Community College District Readies Half-Billion in GOs
- Results of competitive sales. Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy; Singh, Rita // Bond Buyer;11/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30523, p22
Provides information on results of competitive municipal bond sales recent to November 18, 1998. Includes St. Joseph County in Indiana; city of West Palm Beach, Florida; Perry County School District Finance Corp. in Kentucky; Cherokee Community Schooll District in Iowa.
- Munis Unchanged in Quiet Trading; $76M of Texas School Bonds Priced. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;4/29/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31624, p2
Municipal bonds were unchanged on April 28, 2003, while in the new-issue market underwriters priced 76 million dollar of Leander, Texas, Independent School District unlimited tax and school building and refunding bonds with a top yield of 4.74 percent in 2032. On the economic front, personal...
- Football Headlines Texas School Bond Slate. Watts, Jim // Bondbuyer.com;9/ 9/2013, p16
The article reports on the 99 million dollars general obligation bond being requested by the Katy Independent School District from its voters in Katy, Texas as of September 9, 2013. The bond request aims to finance its 69.5 million dollars 14,000-seat stadium to address scheduling problems for...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle; Finestones, Deborah // Bond Buyer;02/16/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31079, p37
Reports developments related to the proposed bond issuance in the United States. Projects designated for the 175 million-dollar municipal bond propositions of Anchorage Assembly; Plans in selling the 30 million-dollar worth obligation bonds of Capistrano Unified School District.
- Olathe, Kan., School Disctrict Will Do a $37 Million Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31841, p37
Announces the plans of the Olathe, Kansas school district to sell general obligation bond refunding. Goal of the district to save costs from interests.
- Nevada School District Hopes to Be Next to Catch Refunding Wave. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p28
Reports that the Washoe County, Nevada, School District expects to competitively sell approximately $22.8 million in limited tax general obligation bonds on September 8, 2004. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on school districts and the bond...
- ALABAMA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32179, p31
Reports on the issuance of general obligation capital improvement school warrants by Auburn city in Alabama. Usage of the proceeds to finance school capital projects; Assignment of bond rating by Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor; Reflection of continued diversification and growth of...
- Nevada's Clark County Schools Set to Sell $450 Million in GOs Tomorrow. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p39
Announces that Nevada's Clark County School District expects to competitively sell $450 million of series 2004D general obligation bonds in October 13, 2004. Annual issuance to fund the district's expansion program; Bonds' pricing date dictated by operational requirements rather than market...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;08/23/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30960, p16
Presents the results of competitive sales of municipal bonds around the United States as of August 23, 2000. City of Prescott, Arizona Improvement District No. P-162; Dermott, Arkansas Special School District's issuance; Amount of general obligation bonds issued by the city and country of...