NAPM-N.Y. Index Down to 275 in May
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, November 18. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p2
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators in New York.
- Marist upbeat on region future with some doubts. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;03/29/99, Vol. 9 Issue 24, p1
Reports on Marist College's study of the economic conditions in New York's Hudson Valley region. Percentage of employment growth; Unemployment rate; Bankruptcy filings; Sales tax collections; Passenger load at Stewart International Airport.
- Economy down for first time in months. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);06/04/99, Vol. 46 Issue 23, p3B
Reports on the decline in the composite index of leading economic indicators in New York in April 1999, according to data gathered by The Conference Board. Percentage decline in the state's composite index during the given time period; Economic impact of the sudden decline in stock prices in...
- LI Economic Indicators. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/15/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 50, p9A
Presents graphs on the economic indicators in New York.
- New survey shows growth over Hudson Valley area continues for 15 quarters. Duvoli // Hudson Valley Business Journal;09/27/99, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the pace of economic growth in the Hudson Valley area in New York, during a four-year period. Comparison with the growth of the national and state economies; Movement of key economic indicators, including unemployment and retail sales; Comparison of urban and rural growth; Rate of...
- Is Upstate New York Showing Signs of a Turnaround? Deitz, Richard; De Mott, Mike // Current Issues in Economics & Finance;May99, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p1
Examines the economic performance of upstate New York in 1998. Reason for the shortfall on the employment growth of upstate based on the national rate; Analysis of the rise in home sales; Conclusion.
- Syracuse consumers show gains in confidence. // Business Journal (Central New York);11/5/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p1
Reports on the increase in consumer confidence about the health of the economy in New York. Optimism of the consumers of their economy; Concern of consumers of the future economy; Growth in the retail sales in the state.
- McDonough says New Economy real. Khasru, B. Z. // Fairfield County Business Journal;01/01/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on the indicators of economic growth in New York state according to the statements of state Federal Reserve Bank president William McDonough. Identification of economic sectors that will have the highest growth; Confidence for the continued stability of the state economy. INSET:...
- On the record with William J. McDonough. // Fairfield County Business Journal;01/01/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p12
Interviews New York state Federal Reserve Bank president William McDonough on indicators of economic growth in the state. Trends in the local economy indicating favorable growth; Stability of the state's economic structure. INSET: A view inside the New York Fed board room, by D Strempel.