Vodaphone: Is The Honeymoon Over?
- Vodafone recovery short-lived. Dooley, Trevor // Utility Week;5/17/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p10
Reports on the stock losses posted by telecommunications carrier Vodafone as of May 2002. Downgrade received by the company from Goldman Sachs; Reason for the losses according to Vodafone chief executive Chris Gent; Details of the performance of other telecommunications stocks.
- Vodafone unveils Live! next-generation offer. Chandiramani, Ravi; Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);9/12/2002, p3
Reports the launching of Vodafone Live! services from Vodafone in Great Britain. Promotion of picture messaging services; Provision of mobile Internet games and location-based services; Generation of revenue.
- If I could get my hands on Vodafone&hellips;. Davis, Adrian // Brand Strategy;Apr2002, Issue 158, p6
Describes the work that Vodafone has done in terms of technological and marketing output as of April 2002. Technological platform of Vodafone; Technologies that will enable Vodafone to have a client-facing relationship for a variety of day-to-day services; Ability of Vodafone to stretch into...
- Vodafone reaches 10 million users. // RCR;03/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p25
Reports on Vodafone Group PLC's number of telecommunication subscribers in Great Britain and other countries, as of March 1, 1999.
- Three's a crowd on the phone. Lynch, Grahame // Bulletin with Newsweek;12/31/96-1/1/97, Vol. 116 Issue 6053, p118
Discusses the Australian telecommunications carrier Vodafone. Mistakes made by Vodafone executives; The strength of the analogue mobile market; Vodafone's digital only marketing; Its attempts to control its distribution channels; How Vodafone is performing against competitors; Quality of the...
- Vodafone Group adds 13M users worldwide. // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p7
Reports on the number customers added by telecommunication firm Vodafone Group PLC to its subscriber base worldwide during the quarter ended December 31, 2000.
- Vodafone still finds Australia tougher than expected. Plunkett, Sandy // BRW;04/14/97, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p74
Discusses challenges in Australia to the success of Vodafone, a British-controlled mobile phone carrier. The companies third-place position behind Optus and Telstra; The strategy of the underdog position; Competition that will come from the deregulation of the telecommunications industry; The...
- Vodafone expands services to Central Europe. // RCR Wireless News;1/13/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p15
Presents information on the expansion of the services of wireless communication company Vodafone Group plc in Europe. Details on the partnership of the company with Austrian company Mobilkom Austria; Background on the Vodafone Live! service; Details on a cash tender offer to purchase bonds...
- Vodafone Group. Orange, Richard // Utility Week;3/1/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p26
Features Vodafone Group, the largest mobile phone company in the world as of March 2002. Main markets of Vodafone to which the decline in average revenue per customer is stabilizing; Biggest markets of Vodafone in customer terms.