Cutting Staff, Up Close, Personal
- PC, Telecom players bring wireless home. McGarvey, Joe // Inter@ctive Week;03/09/98, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p8
States that a specification for a wireless home network called the Shared Wireless Access Protocol (SWAP) is to be published by the Home Radio Frequency Working Group, led by Compaq Computer Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Company and Intel Corporation. Goal of the working group; When devices based...
- Some see in 'network coding' networking's next revolution. Duffy, Jim // Network World;12/10/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p1
The article reports that several high technology companies including Microsoft, Hewlett Packard and Intel embrace the network coding scheme in the U.S. The platform is geared at boosting its throughput, scalability and efficiency from content distribution to wireless networks. The new scheme was...
- Trade group aims to drive interoperability through certification, plugfests. Morse, Joni // RCR Wireless News;5/1/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p18
This article reports on the effort of a newly-formed trade group, the Communications Platforms Trade Association (CP-TA), to certify interoperability requirements as of May 2006. The companies involved in the group include Hewlett-Packard Co., Intel Corp., Motorola Inc., Nortel Networks Ltd. and...
- HP enhances its wireless Internet position. // RCR Wireless News;12/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p10
Presents information on Hewlett-Packard Company's wireless Internet services, offered in conjunction with Bitstream, BlueKite, WebEx and GoAmerica. HP Jornada personal digital assistant with Bitstream's Thunderhawk technology; BlueKite's optimization software; WebEx's Access Anywhere service.
- HP Partners With F5 Networks to Speed Up App Deployment. // CIO Insight;5/9/2012, p1
The article offers information on the solutions automating the processes for cloud application deployment on wireless and wired networks from Hewlett-Packard Co.
- HP blade server could ease computing challenges. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;12/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p23
Reports on the release of a blade server product series and a support alliance program from Hewlett-Packard Co. Advantage of the wireless product to customers; Key features of the blade server products.
- HP introduces new wireless products. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;1/24/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p29
Focuses on the introduction of wireless products by Hewlett-Packard company. Development of the Canon Hi8 video camcorders package; Features of avilion zt1000; Prices of the products.
- WEBLOG. Garcia, Andrew // eWeek;6/5/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p44
The article presents the salient features of Microsoft Corp.'s Vista wireless networking. It is too easy set up a wireless connection through Vista though it may take sometime to get used to it. The author tested Vista on a Hewlett-Packard Compaq nc6320, which has the new version of Intel's...
- SMALL WORLD. Kooser, Amanda C. // Entrepreneur;Mar2003, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p18
Focuses on the wide-ranging applications of nanotechnology in the U.S. Move of Hewlett-Packard Co. and Intel Corp. to introduce nanotechnology into computing; Effects of the growing technology market on life sciences and material manufacturing companies; Use of nanotechnology in liquid crystal...