Antenna Targets 3.5GHz
- Wireless workaround. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;05/08/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 19, p22
Focuses on the products developed by Teligent and Remec in response to the line-of-sight problem in wireless communication systems. Benefits from the repeater product which extends the signal to hidden areas; Studies done on voice-over-Internet Protocol solutions; Details on the testing of...
- BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;5/27/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p16
Presents news briefs on the wireless industry in the U.S. as of May 2002. Percentage stake took in Redback Networks Inc. taken by Nokia Corp. Net loss of wireless messaging company Metrocall Inc. in the first quarter of 2002; Acquisition of Spectrian Corp. by Remec, a wireless subsystem developer.
- AROUND THE CIRCUIT: FINANCIAL NEWS. // Microwave Journal;Oct2004, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p52
The article presents news related to finance in the wireless communication industry as of October 1, 2004. REMEC Inc. reports sales of $116.2 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2005 ended April 30, 2004, compared to $81.3 million for the same period in 2004. Ansoft Corp. reports sales of...
- New Technology Extends Reach of Wireless Networks. // San Diego Business Journal;07/17/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p26
Reports on an alliance between Teligent and REMEC to jointly develop antenna technology that extends the reach of fixed wireless communication networks. Active antenna repeater technology; Redirecting of microwave signals from a network base station to customer buildings that otherwise would...
- Proxy. // San Diego Business Journal;04/14/97, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p28
Profiles Remec Incorporated, of San Diego, California, who designs and manufacturers microwave multifunction modules for transmission systems. Financial information on Remec; Stock performance for the year ending Jan 31, 1997; Information on its directors.
- Wireless Firm Continues to Scale Back Work Force. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;10/14/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p10
Reports the job reductions at San Diego, California-based wireless infrastructure and equipment and microwave components manufacturer Remec Inc. Plans for further job reductions; Global employment statistics; Efforts to offset dismal revenue and net losses.
- REMEC Expands Poway Operations to House Wireless Division. // San Diego Business Journal;8/20/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p45
Reports the business expansion of REMEC Inc. to Parkway Business Center in San Diego, California. Lease agreement of REMEC with McMillin Commercial and Hillwood Development; Lease of a building to house research and development facilities; Development of facilities for wireless products.
- REMEC sets IPO. // Electronic News (10616624);2/12/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2103, p65
Reports on REMEC Inc.'s plans to launch an initial public offering of common shares.
- Remec Sells Off Properties to Aid Acquisitions. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;10/15/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p8
Reports the business operation of Remec Inc., manufacturer of high frequency equipment for wireless communication network in San Diego, California. Decision to sell a portion of its real estate assets; Acquisition of Solitra; Relocation of the business to Via de la Valle in Del Mar.