3Com Opens The Bluetooth Spigot
- Better Bluetooth. // Australian Personal Computer;Oct2001, Issue 274, p28
Focuses on the Bluetooth Wireless PC Card from 3Com. Inclusion of file-swapping software; Transfer rates; Reliability of reception.
- Wireless Web concept settles in. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;08/30/99, Vol. 237 Issue 9, p13
Reports that 3Com Corp.'s InterWorking Function, which links the wireless network with landline network, is one component that enable Wireless Web offering service. Features of the platform; How Sprint can ensure the success of its wireless services.
- Rounding Out The Big Picture. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;11/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 47, p56
Reports on 3Com Corp.'s approach to develop brand identity for its wireless product lines. Partnership with Samsung; Competition challenge 3Com Corp. is facing; Product that could help the firm's Bluetooth market position.
- BLUETOOTH WIRELESS QUIETLY GAINS SUPPORT. Spangler, Todd // Interactive Week;5/28/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p26
Reports on the growing support toward Bluetooth wireless technology. Potential applications of the Bluetooth PC Card planned to shipped by 3Com Corp. in June 1, 2001; Comments from John Yoon, director of product management at 3Com; Shipment projection for Bluetooth devices in 2005; Companies...
- keeping Bluetooth simple. Brooks, Dylan // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p32
Focuses on the Bluetooth wireless technology. Companies that embedded Bluetooth in their devices; Bluetooth's strength; Common use for Bluetooth.
- Pushing Bluetooth To The Fast Track. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;12/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 43, p1
Highlights the fast track applications and implementations of the Bluetooth technology in various industries. Forecast on the growth of Bluetooth-enabled equipment; Details on Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) 5-Minute Ready program for consumers; Content of the Web site of SIG.
- Getting the Best Bite from Bluetooth. Forman, Ross // Wireless Design & Development;Apr2003, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p20
Focuses on benefits of using bluetooth technology for wireless interconnectivity. Use of low-cost transceiver chip in Bluetooth devices; Comparison of various Bluetooth modules; Description of application-specific Bluetooth modules.
- Motorola releases integrated Bluetooth chip. // RCR Wireless News;12/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p6
Evaluates the MC72000 integrated Bluetooth radio solution for wireless devices, developed by Motorola's Semiconductor Products Sector in the U.S. Applications; Features.
- Bluetooth arrives. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;12/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p8
Talks about the adoption of Bluetooth technology in the mass consumer market as of 2002. Plan of the Bluetooth Special Interest Group to refocus Bluetooth's advertising message; Factors which will allow wireless carriers to begin bundling Bluetooth headsets with compatible handsets;...