Messaging Players Team Up
- MessageMachines partners with Mirapoint. // RCR Wireless News;6/18/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p18
Reports on the partnership of Message Machines Inc. and Mirapoint Inc. to enhance the messaging and notification capabilities of Mirapoint's product lines. Services integrated by both companies.
- Mirapoint and Blackboard Partnership. // Software World;Jan2007, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p21
The article reports on the partnership of Mirapoint Inc. and Blackboard Inc. on delivering hosted electronic mail solution to K-12 schools, colleges and universities in the U.S. Academic institutions can provide reliable, spam-filtered e-mail services to students and faculty, while allowing them...
- Mirapoint beefs up messaging with new pair of appliance lines. Degnan, Christa // PC Week;09/06/99, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p34
Announces the debut of a series of dedicated Internet messaging servers from Mirapoint Inc. Applications of Mirapoint's ES200 series and SP270 messaging appliances; Features; Price; Contact information.
- Mirapoint adds directory to offerings. Callaghan, Dennis // eWeek;6/25/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p34
Features Mirapoint Inc.'s Mirapoint Internet Directory appliance, which manages user information such as user name, password and mailbox location. Key features and specifications; Availability information; Price.
- Internet Message Server. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;May2002, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p70
Features the 4-Series of Internet messaging servers by Mirapoint. Product offering; Performance rating.
- Start-up pitches e-mail appliance. McNamara // Network World;12/07/98, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p48
Reports on startup firm Mirapoint Inc.'s offer of two single-purpose Internet electronic mail server appliances, M100 and M1000. Target market for the products; Software; Prices; Contact information.
- New Revenue, More Options. // Wireless Week;03/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p30
Reports that SpanLink Communications Inc. and MessageMachine Inc. will integrate MessageMachine's platform with Spanlink's solutions to create new services for advanced messaging in March 2001. Terms under the deal; Features of the product.
- Viridien teams with Cape Clear, MessageMachines for messaging platform. // RCR Wireless News;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p24
Provides information on a partnership between Viridien Technologies, Cape Clear Software and MessageMachines to offer a messaging platform.
- MessageMachines offers users control over communications overload. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;6/25/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p24
Features the application servers of MessageMachines, a telecommunication company in Boston, Massachusetts. Mission statement of the company; How the Enterprise Server of the company works; Target market of the Carrier Server; Partnerships of MessageMachines with Spanlink Communications Inc. and...