Cloudy With Poor Visibility
- Billing World. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jul2001, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p15
No abstract available.
- AT&T Renews Bond With Convergys. // Wireless Week;08/09/99, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p16
Reports that the AT&T Wireless Services extended its billing services contract with Cincinnati, Ohio-based Convergys Corp. to 2004. Value of the contract; Why Convergys values its contract with AT&T Wireless; Remarks from Convergys Information Management Group president Bob Marino on the contract.
- Convergys, AT&T enter out sourcing agreement. // RCR;07/05/99, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p8
Reports on Convergys Corp.'s outsourcing agreement with AT&T Wireless Services Inc.
- AT&T Wireless and Cingular to share networks. Luna, Lynnette // Wireless Review;Feb2002, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the plan of AT&T Wireless and Cingular Wireless to share their spectrum and network equipment along major interstate routes in the U.S. Significance of the move to next-generation wireless systems; Amount of capital expenditures needed for the project; Information on a similar deal...
- Dobson, AT&T Wireless complete market swaps. // RCR Wireless News;6/23/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p11
Announces that Dobson Communications Corp. and AT&T Wireless Services Inc. have completed their exchange of wireless properties in California and Alaska. Terms of the deal.
- McLeaodUSA, AT &T Wireless Strike Wholesale Deal. // Wireless Week;9/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p14
Reports on a deal signed by wired phone service provider McLeodUSA with AT&T Wireless, enabling the telecommunication service provider to offer wireline and wireless communication services to customers. Information on the Preferred Advantage Wireless service of McLeodUSA; Features of the...
- AT&T Brings Zed To America. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;9/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p12
Reports on the launch of the zed data service in the United States by AT&T Wireless. Features of the service; Significance of the launch.
- Wanted: A Long Term Commitment. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p14
Reports on the trend for two-year service agreements with wireless communication carriers in the U.S.. Reasons for the emphasis on two-year commitments; Incentives of a contract from Verizon Wireless; Details on a program of AT& Wireless; Other companies that avoid the trend.
- Wireless nirvana. Sextro, Darren // Wireless Review;02/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p216
Discusses several development stages experienced by wireless service providers. Pre-competition period; Flurry of market competition; Company's reactionary response to market changes; Reorganization of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. during its `work smarter, not just faster phase.'