U.S. Wireless In Uproar After Audit
- U.S. Wireless Files For Bankruptcy. // Wireless Week;9/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p42
Reports on the decision of U.S. Wireless to file for bankruptcy protection. Other challenges facing the firm; Details on the ouster of founding chief executive officer Oliver Hilsenrath; Nature of business.
- Nasdaq halts trading of U.S. Wireless pending SEC filings. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;6/18/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p29
Reports that the Nasdaq National Market stopped trading of U.S. Wireless Corp. stock on May 29, 2001. Reason for the decision; Information on the alleged irregularities of the company under its founder and former chief executive officer, Dr. Oliver Hilsenrath; Support of bankers, agents and...
- Hilsenrath, U.S. Wireless Board Remain At Odds. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;7/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 29, p34
Deals with the refusal of ousted U.S. Wireless Corp. chief executive officer Oliver Hilsenrath to give up his board seat in response to allegations of improper issuance of stocks, stock options and payment. Reason of Hilsenrath for refusing to give up his board seat; Details of the allegations...
- Corporate action. Parthenios, Amalia D. // Telephony;06/04/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 23, p32
Reports on the dismissal of U.S. Wireless Corp. chairman and chief executive officer, Oliver Hilsenrath, after an internal audit revealed irregularities in distribution of cash, stocks and stock options. Occurrence of the irregularities; Statement issued by Hilsenrath.
- Dr. uses defense knowledge for more developed base stations. Sakelaris, Linda Kay // RCR;12/16/96, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p16
Presents information on Dr. Oliver Hilsenrath, former vice president of technology for Geotek Communications Incorporated and the company's defense design for more developed base stations. Background information on Hilsenrath; United States Wireless first product; Functions of this product;...
- U.S. Wireless completes testing on RadioCamera. // RCR;07/14/97, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p20
Talks about the testing and evaluation of RadioCamera product, designed to help wireless carriers determine the location of mobile callers by U.S. Wireless Corporation. What are the features of the product; Benefits of the product; Comments from Oliver Hilsenrath, president and chief executive...
- US wireless tests E-911 product. // RCR;02/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p21
States that testing of wireless E-911 caller location product has been successful completed by US Wireless Corporation. Features of the system; Details on were the tests were conducted; Expected date which the system will be deployed.
- U.S. Wireless files for bankruptcy. // RCR Wireless News;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p15
Reports that U.S. Wireless Corp. filed for bankruptcy in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware in 2001.
- Traffic reports. Walley, Wayne // Global Telephony;Mar2000, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p6
Reports on U.S. Wireless Corp.'s use of its RadioCamera system to monitor the flow of cellular traffic on roads and highways for Traffic Station, a provider of traffic and transportation information in the United States. Original intent of the technology; Services offered by U.S. Wireless...