- Dynamic mobile offers dispatch solution. // RCR;05/31/99, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p22
Reports that Dynamic Mobile Data Systems Inc. has introduced a two-way wireless dispatch solution called Mobile Dispatch, designed to provide customers with access to servers, call centers and software that can be customized.
- Valuable Deliveries. // Business News New Jersey;4/8/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p4
Introduces the wireless communication system MobileDispatch from Dynamic Mobile Data Systems in New Jersey.
- Motient to resell DMD service. // RCR Wireless News;5/28/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p8
Reports on the reseller agreement announced by Motient Corp. with Dynamic Mobile Data (DMD) in which the MobileDispatch software of DMD will be offered as a packaged solution with Motient's wireless data network. Integration of a global positioning technology into the packaged solution; Target...
- Motient Expands Wireless-Data Net. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/11/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p46
Reports the expansion of the wireless data networks of Motient Corp. to operate in metropolitan statistical areas in the U.S.
- Motient Celebrates 10th Anniversary. // Wireless Week;10/30/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 44, p34
Reveals how Motient Corp. will celebrate the 10th anniversary of its wireless data network.
- Mobile Homes. Cottril, Ken // Traffic World;02/18/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 7, p20
Focuses on the importance of mobile technologies in the supply-chain management. Details on primary mobile platforms available to the transport industry; Problems in connecting suppliers to the network; Agreement between Nextel Communications Inc. and Dynamic Data Systems.
- Motient Rolling Into Future. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;03/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p14
Features service provider Motient Corp., in relation to the Excellence Award in Messaging it won in the annual `Wireless Week' Carrier Excellence Awards for 2000. Details on its achievements during the year; Background information on the firm.
- Do users care about speed? Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;8/26/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p1
Reports the plan of Motient Corp. to resell wireless services from voice carriers as of August 26, 2002. Other companies that offer wireless services; Issues related to wireless data networks; Findings of David Chamberlain on the correlation between network speeds and customer acquisitions.
- Motient Re-Enters Messaging Market. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;7/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 26, p12
Deals with the re-entry of Motient Corp. in the wireless data market following a bankruptcy period. Core strategy of the firm with its re-entry; Challenge facing the firm in the market; Advantages of Motient over cellular carriers; Sales pitch of Motient with its service; Comments from Roberta...