Turnover Continues, Chairman Resigns
- Goodbye to all that. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;05/07/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 19, p108
Presents an opinion about the resignation of Alex Mandl as chief executive officer of Associated Communications which later became Teligent. Indication of Mandl's departure with the company; Analysis of Mandl's move when he took the position at Teligent in 1996.
- IDT CEO/founder passes torch to son Samuel. Zanki, Tom // njbiz;12/9/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p2
The article announces the resignation of IDT Corp. founder and chief executive officer (CEO) Howard Jonas effective December 31, 2013.
- Calling On IDT's CEO. // Inter@ctive Week;11/09/98, Vol. 5 Issue 44, p12
Interviews Howard Jonas, founder and chief executive officer of IDT Corp. Definition of profitability; Predictions on the future of the World Wide Web; Views on the impact of the Internet to the world.
- Diversity happens. Quinton, Brian // Telephony;12/21/98, Vol. 235 Issue 25, p28
Features International Discount Telecommunications Corp. Founder and Chief Executive Officer Howard Jonas. Growth of the company; Future plans for the company.
- NJ biz. // Business News New Jersey;04/13/98, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p2
Offers business news in New Jersey. Comment from Howard Jonas of IDT regarding its purchase of InterExchange; New Jersey companies which experienced an increase in their stock prices; Information on the acquisition of the Cherry Hill Industrial Park by First Industrial Realty Trust.
- Who's Who in Technology. // njbiz;7/8/2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p151
Profiles several executives in the field of technology in New Jersey. Mel Baiada of Sengen; Howard Jonas of IDT; John E. Bailye of Dendrite International.
- Absolute Internet. Berreby, David // New York;5/22/95, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p30
Profiles businessman Howard Jonas, owner of the International Discount Telecommunications. Work as an Internet provider; Invention of way to reroute calls made abroad; Provision of cyberporn to subscribers; Passage of a Senate bill against the sending of obscenity over the Internet; Jonas'...
- CRAZY? OR CRAZY LIKE A FOX? Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;8/30/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 35/36, p1
The article reports on the latest schemes of entrepreneur and founder of IDT Corp., Howard Jonas. Jonas' IDT Corp. was a pioneer in lowering down the cost of long distance calls. Jonas intends to challenge world's petroleum states by figuring out how to unearth billions of barrels of shale oil...
- Hot Dog Expert Discovers Oil. Weinberg, Neil; Maiello, Michael // Forbes Asia;9/1/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 14, p68
The article profiles Howard Jonas, one of the three investors that were allowed by the U.S. government for mining concession in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. Jonas was known for his IDT Corp, a $1.4 billion net worth which shrunk to $136 million, in which he owns 47%. However, he hopes that...