CTIA Pushes For Fee Reforms
- AMTA wins, CTIA loses in regulatory fees order. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR;06/28/99, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p10
Reports on the United States Federal Communications Commission's fiscal 1999 regulatory fees for the telecommunications industry. Impact to the American Mobile Telecommunications Association and the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association; Percentage of increase from 1998 fees; Key...
- Wireless Industry Opposes Ballooning Fees. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p40
Focuses on the complaints of the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association (CTIA) against increasing regulatory fees of the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Regulatory fees collected by the FCC in 1999; Calculation of the fees; Other organizations that oppose the...
- D.C. Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;7/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p10
Presents political briefs related to the telecommunication industry in the United States. Reduction in the regulatory fees imposed by the Federal Communications Commission on carriers of wireless communication systems; Support from an organization for the proposed legislative bill that repeals...
- Vivendi Uni telecom unit delays license payment. Samuel, Henry // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/2/2001, Vol. 370 Issue 14, p12
Reports on the refusal of Vivendi Universal's mobile communications operator in France, SFR, to hand over the first installment towards its next-generation mobile telephony license to the government. Placement of the payment in a blocked account at the deposit and consignment office;...
- DoT undecided on Airtel's internet licences merger issue. // Voice & Data;Jan2015, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p68
The article reports on the move of the government agency Department of Telecommunications (DoT) to ask the Attorney General for suggestions on whether to impose fee on Bharti Airtel Ltd. for merging the four Internet licences acquired from Qualcomm Inc. in India.
- MEASUREMENT-BASED USAGE CHARGES IN COMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS. Courcoubetis, Costas; Kelly, Frank; Weber, Richard // Operations Research;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p535
We study usage-sensitive charging schemes for broadband communications networks. We argue that a connection's â€˜effective bandwidthâ€™ is a good proxy for the quantity of network resource that the connection consumes and can be the basis for a usage charge. The determination of...
- Committee to Present Plan for Oceanside Slip Fee Increases March 24. Hill, Taylor // Log Newspaper;3/18/2011, Issue 890, p9
The article reports that the Harbor and Beaches Advisory Committee at Oceanside, California has appointed an ad hoc committee to study the slip fee increases and to design a plan that lowers fee hikes for harbor slip tenants to be submitted on March 24, 2011.
- Some Higher Fees Coming To Cape Hatteras National Seashore, Wright Brothers National Memorial. // National Parks Traveler;10/22/2015, p1
The article reports on the slight increase of entrance fees at Cape Hatteras National Seashore, Wright Brothers National Memorial in North Carolina on November 1, 2015.
- Entrance Fee To Yosemite National Park Drops To $25 Per Vehicle For Winter. // National Parks Traveler;11/6/2015, p3
The article discusses entrance fee for vehicles to Yosemite National Park.