A Zure Thing?
- Federation at Microsoft. DEUBY, SEAN // Windows IT Pro;Oct2011, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p11
The article explores the federation services at Microsoft, which is an offering that allows an organization to have a single sign-on to cloud-based services. The release of Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 1.0 started federation services at the software company, which it first...
- Microsoft's cloud strategy: 'Feature parity'. Brodkin, Jon // Network World;7/26/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p13
The article reveals that computer company Microsoft Corp. has provided cloud computing services to its customers. It discusses the Office Web application that was released in June 2010. It also mentions the plan of the company to upgrade the software integrated in the 2007 servers to render...
- A Cloud Burst. Giardina, Carolyn // Hollywood Reporter;11/24/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 54, p91
The article reports on the use of Web-based cloud computing in professional media production. It is informed that the technology lets customers use applications without installation and access their personal files at any computer with Internet access. Peter White, director general of the...
- Trabajando "en la nube.". GONZÁLEZ, LUIS GONZÁLEZ Y. // Entrepreneur Mexico;mar2010, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p16
No abstract available.
- Microsoft Puts Its Head in the Cloud. Fitzgerald, Michael // Fast Company;Nov2008, Issue 130, p122
The article discusses Microsoft Corp.â€™s at delivering â€œcloudâ€ computing services. In 2004 executives Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer decided the companyâ€™s future depended on providing services over the Internet. Ron Markezich and Rick Devenuti were put in charge of...
- Cloud ERP System Customization Challenges. Mijač, Marko; Picek, Ruben; Stapić, Zlatko // Central European Conference on Information & Intelligent Systems;Sep2013, p132
Customization is one of the known challenges in traditional ERP systems. With the advent of Cloud ERP systems, a question of determining the state of such systems regarding customization and configuration ability arises. As there are only a few literature sources partially covering this topic, a...
- Considering cloud computing. Brown, Duncan // Charities Management;2012, Issue 82, p51
The author discusses the importance for charities to consider the benefits of cloud computing. He provides an overview of the various benefits brought by cloud computing, which can be very useful in charity organizations. The author also provides tips for charities on how to overcome the risks...
- Microsoft Launches Commercial Cloud Services from Local Datacenters in India. // PC Quest;Oct2015, p96
The article announces that software giant Microsoft Corp. has launches commercial cloud services, Microsoft Cloud, from Local Datacenters in India.
- Office 365: Best of both worlds. // Network World;8/22/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p20
The article offers information on the Microsoft Office 365 cloud-based web service from Microsoft Corp.