- AMBS, polyester with antimicrobials. // Indian Textile Journal;Nov2010, Vol. 121 Issue 2, p100
This article introduces AMBS Smart Silver, a polyester fibre with permanent antimicrobial properties from Indorama Polyester Industries PCL.
- Overcapacity Dogs Polyester and Polyethylene Terephthalate Markets. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;2/25/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the performance of the polyester fiber and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) resins businesses. Sales of PET resins; Overcapacity of PET resin capacity in Asia; Prices of polyester fiber.
- Indorama studies US cracker project. JAGGER, ANNA; Suratman, Nuriuqman // ICIS Chemical Business;3/12/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 10, p28
The article focuses on Thai polyester and fibres major Indorama Ventures (IVL) which is considering a cracker and monoethylene glycol (MEG) project in the U.S. based on shale gas as feedstock. IVL's founder and CEO Aloke Lohia informs that integrated project which will focus on producing...
- Indorama plans 175ktpa PET in Lithuania. // Asian Chemical News;12/8/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 426, p39
Reports on the plan of the Indorama Group to build a polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottle-grade chip facility in Klaipeda, Lithuania. Production output of Indorama each year; Decision of SK Chemicals to set up a PET bottle-grade chip unit in Eastern Europe; Reason for Asian producers...
- Brilen & Nurel: antimony-free PET fibers. // Chemical Fibers International;Apr2003, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p80
Reports on Spain-based fiber producers Brilen SA and Nurel SA's development of antimony-free polyethylene terephthalat (PET) fibers. Opening of a field of application in the use of polyester garments for children or people with allergy problems; Substitution of antimony in the polymerization...
- News Watch. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/3/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 22, p2
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in the U.S. as of June 2002. Construction of a microbial manufacturing unit by Lonza; Improvement in the polyester fiber and polyethylene terephthalate resins businesses; Expansion of the capacity for steroid and high containment manufacturing by...
- Polyester Fiber and PET Markets Show Signs of Recovery. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/3/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 22, p6
Reports on the improvements in the polyester and the polyethylene terephthalate (PET) resins business in the U.S. as of June 2002. Factors which contributed to the business recovery; Reason for the uncertainty of prospects for the polyester fiber market; Growth in the market demand for PET.
- Honeywell: new fiber developments. // Chemical Fibers International;Apr2003, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p68
Reports on U.S. company Honeywell International Inc.'s lead role in providing high-performance fiber products and technologies that enhance safety as well as security for consumers, industrial workers, law enforcement and the military. PE Spectra Shield for military gear; PET copolymer Securus...
- Tribological properties of spin finish components on lyocell in comparison to viscose and PET fibers. Goossens, B.; Rückert, I. // Chemical Fibers International;Aug2005, Vol. 55, p80
This article discusses the tribiological properties of spin finish components on lyocell, which are compared to those of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and viscose fibers. Lyocell is often addressed as a cellulosic polyester, which emphasizes the exceptional tenacity values of the material...