- What's new on the Web? // Dow Theory Forecasts;11/15/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 46, p1
The article reviews the Web site for companies with expanding profit margins, located at www.DowTheory.com.
- SINGAPORE: Wilmar posts lower profits in H1. Abdulla, Hannah // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);8/11/2014, p5
The article presents a reprint of the article "SINGAPORE: Wilma posts lower profits in H1" by Hannah Abdulla, which appeared in the online resource' August 11, 2014 issue.
- Determinants of Bank Profitability in Nigeria. Osuagwu, Eze Simpson // International Journal of Economics & Finance;Dec2014, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p46
There are increasing scholarly debates on the direction of policy to effectively improve the performance of banks. Some scholars argue that bank performance is enhanced by improvements in the internal organization and managerial efficiency others argue that industry wide factors are integral to...
- Atlas Copco Q3. // Mining & Quarry World;Dec2010, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p16
The article reports on the financial performance of Atlas Copco AB for the third quarter of 2010 that shows a 35% increase in organic orders, an 18% increase in revenues, and a 21.3% increase in operating margin and restructuring costs.
- Turners lifts profit margin. // Motor Transport;10/11/2010, p6
The article reports on the improved profit margin of the family-owned haulier Turners (Soham) Ltd. despite the tough economic condition in Great Britain.
- NO BANK CRISES - PROFITS DOUBLED. // Macedonian Business Monthly;Nov2014, Vol. 14 Issue 147, p7
The article reports that the National Bank of Macedonia shows that the Macedonian bank sector marks a double increase in the total profit. The big size banks led the profitability of the bank sector and so in the third quarter of 2014 they had a total profit of 28.5 million euros which is a big...
- Margin lifts Vera Bradley Q3. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/10/2015, pA02
The article reports on the financial performance of handbag and accessories maker Vera Bradley in the third quarter (Q3) which includes its earnings per share (EPS) and the increase in gross profit margin, as well as in sales.
- FirstMerit 3Q Profit Falls on Narrower Margin, Higher Provision. Clozel, Lalita // American Banker;10/28/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 167, p0
The article discusses the 2015 third-quarter results of financial services company FirstMerit, including a decline in profit attributed to narrower profit margins and larger loan-loss provision, decline in net income, earnings per share and adjusted revenue, and increase in total loans.
- Intel's Q4 Profit Margin Drops. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/19/2016, pB02
5 The top chipmaker's EPS was flat at 74 cents and sales rose 1% to $14.9 bil, both beating views. But gross profit margin narrowed to 64.3% from 65.4% and key sales of chips for data centers slowed. China uncertainty forced Intel to soften its Q1 guidance.