Growing to the Sky
- COMMERCIAL DEVELOPERS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/2/2006 Section B, Vol. 26, p50B
The article presents the commercial real estate developers in Indianapolis, Indiana, including Acorn Group Inc., Allen Commercial Group, Calderama Development Inc., Duke Realty Corp. and Maquina Realty.
- COMMERCIAL DEVELOPERS. Kulcsar, Jeanet // Orange County Business Journal;7/16/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p27
Ranks the top commercial developers in Orange County, California. Top position taken by Irvine Co.; Square feet developed in the county for the year ended December 31, 2000; Number of local projects started; Dollar value of projects; Notable local projects; Location of headquarters; Top local...
- New Covent Garden's search for developer goes under review. // Estates Gazette;3/21/2009, Issue 911, p20
The article reports on the search for a developer by the New Covent Garden Market Authority to generate its 57-acre site in south London, England's Nine Elms. The tender is expected to be launched in 2009. The real estate development project dubbed The Garden at New Covent Garden Market will...
- Johnson County development hits snag. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/14/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p42
The article focuses on issues regarding a snag in the residential commercial development project in Johnson County, Indiana. Despite the decision by developer Pulte Homes officials to pull out of the Lone Pine project, area planning officials declared that the commercial portion of the project...
- Order now, space is at a premium. Jack, Simon // Motor Transport;6/9/2005, p14
Reports on the growth of the market for medium to large warehouses in the northwestern region of Great Britain, as of June 2005. Examples of developers active in the region, including Gladman and Rosemound; Background on current development projects in the area.
- DOWN BY DUBLIN'S RIVERSIDE. Cunningham, Daniel // Estates Gazette;6/9/2007, Issue 723, p121
The article focuses on the emergence of docklands as the new business area in Dublin, Ireland as the office market continues to expand. It states that the Riverside 4 scheme has benefited from high-profile local developers such as Liam Carroll and Dundrum shopping center developer Joe O'Reilly....
- Best eco-initiative of the year. // Estates Gazette;11/15/2008 Mapic EG Retail Awards, p15
The article announces the recipients of the Best Eco-Initiative of the Year award at the 2008 MAPIC EG Retail awards in Europe, including La Vache Noire of Multi Development France in Paris, Grade Arcade of Modus Properties in Wigan, England, and SES ATRIO in Austria.
- Healthy property growth. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;May95, p9
Reports on the predicted growth of commercial real estate development in the Philippines.
- Soft market stalls port project. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/13/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p3
Reports on the postponement of a lakefront office and hotel project by the Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority in Ohio due to a slowdown in the office market. Prospective tenants for the building; Rise in vacancy rates; Plan to review the project when the office market strengthens.