Abu Dhabi's cultural centre
- HotProducts. // Travel Agent;11/7/94, Vol. 273 Issue 4, Carribean & Bahamas p14
No abstract available.
- Preserving Our State's Natural Wonders. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);5/ 3/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p2
The author discusses the preservation of Texas' natural heritage and various natural resources including Caddo Lake, the Big Bend National Park, and the Big Thicket National Reserve.
- Beyond the Pale. BEATTY, LIZ // National Geographic Traveler;Apr2013, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p82
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's heritage tourism to her homeland in northern Ireland.
- The Sensation of Sisterhood. HOPGOOD, MEI-LING // National Geographic Traveler;Apr2013, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p84
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's heritage tourism to her homeland in Taipei.
- Unearthing a Polish Past. STROCHLIC, NINA // National Geographic Traveler;Apr2013, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p88
A narrative is presented in which the author explores her experience of heritage tourism at her homeland in Poland.
- Be Inspired by Kitchens from Different Eras. // Old House Journal;Aug2007, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p22
The article offers information on the Newburyport Kitchen Tour in Massachusetts which will be conducted by the preservation society Historic New England on July 28, 2007.
- Historical Stroll a success. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);5/ 9/2013, Vol. 116 Issue 19, p7A
The article reports on the success of the historical stroll event led by the Grand Saline Main Street Program in Texas.
- New projects announced at Petersburg National Battlefield. // America's Civil War;Jan2013, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p14
The article reports that the beneficiary of two preservation projects announced in August 20, 2012 is Petersburg National Battlefield in Virginia.
- ARTS MECCA? WHAT ARTS MECCA? // Indianapolis Monthly;Oct2001, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p31
Focuses on the pet project raised by Mayor Bart Peterson to enhance local arts and culture in Indianapolis, Indiana. Budget for the International Violin Competition and the 'Gifts to the Tsars' exhibit; Need to improve the attitude of the Indianapolis citizens to promote cultural tourism; Lack...
- New York gives history lessons. DeNitto, Emily // Crain's New York Business;07/31/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p3
Reports on the growth of heritage tourism in New York City. Walking tours offered by Big Onion; Customized tours by Discover New York With Kitt Garrett Inc.; Spending capabilities of heritage tourists; Recreation of the Battle of Brooklyn by NYC & Co.; Historical sites in the city, such as...