TITLE

Aite Bullish on Small-Business Cards

PUB. DATE
December 2009
SOURCE
American Banker;12/4/2009, Vol. 174 Issue F316, p10
SOURCE TYPE
Trade Publication
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
The article discusses survey data on credit-card use by small U.S. businesses compiled by Aite Group. Small firms spend $4.8 trillion per year, but use credit cards for just 4% of business-to-business transactions, with checks and cash accounting for the remaining 96%. American Express Co. has a 38% share of small-business credit card spending.
ACCESSION #
45571695

 

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of THE LIBRARY OF VIRGINIA

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics