- Varsity Nears Breakeven On Lower Revenues. // Publishers Weekly;4/8/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 14, p14
Focuses on revenues posted by Varsity Group in 2001. Business model of the company; Net loss of the company; Revenue generated by the firm's eduPartners program.
- Financial Briefs ... // Educational Marketer;5/19/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p8
Reports that Washington, D.C.-based online solutions provider Varsity Group Inc. has reported that it had reduced its net loss for the first quarter in 2002. Company background; Increase in the company's clients in the same period.
- Varsity Expects Strong Gains in '04. // Publishers Weekly;5/24/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 21, p18
Provides information on the financial performance of Varsity Group for the first quarter ended March 31, 2004. Customers of the company; Sales of net income of Varsity for 2003; Net loss and sales for the first quarter of 2004.
- Varsity Gets Busy. Holt, Karen // Publishers Weekly;8/25/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 34, p14
Reports on the sales of online textbook seller Varsity Group in the second quarter ended June 30, 2003. Comparison of sales for the second quarter of 2003 and during the first six months of 2002; Net loss of the company in the first six months of 2003.
- Sales Jump, Losses Soar at VarsityBooks. // Publishers Weekly;3/6/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the increase in the 1999 sales of VarsityBooks.Com, which went public on February 15, 2000. Comparison of the company's sales in 1998 and 1999; Largest expense of Varsity during the year; Vice president of business development named by the company.
- Newsmakers... // Educational Marketer;11/01/99, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p8
Reports that VarsityBooks.com appointed Jonathan Kaplan as its vice president for communications and strategic planning.
- Year's Revenue Grows, 4th Qtr. Losses Deepen For VarsityBooks.com. // Educational Marketer;03/06/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p7
Reports on the decline in the revenues of VarsityBooks.com of Washington D.C. for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 1999.
- VarsityBooks.com To Focus More On Marketing, Less On Textbooks. // Educational Marketer;05/08/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p5
Reports on online college bookstore VarsityBooks.com's shift of focus from selling textbooks to marketing services.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;11/13/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p8
Deals with the revenues of publisher Varsity Group Inc. for the third quarter ending September 30, 2000.