Higher Returns Decrease College Instructional Sales, AAP Reports
- AAP Reports High School Sales Leap, Elementary Sales Climb More Slowly. // Educational Marketer;05/21/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p3
Provides information on the sales status of high school instructional material in March 2001, according to the American Association of Publishers' Monthly Domestic Sales Report.
- Pearson Education Leads K-12 Publishers in 2001. // Educational Marketer;6/10/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the total sales of K-12 instructional materials in 2001.
- EM PULSE: First-Half 2008 PreK-12 Instructional Materials Sales. // Educational Marketer;9/15/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p1
The article presents a report from the Association of American Publishers depicting the sales of PreK-12 instructional materials in the U.S. for the first half of 2008.
- PreK-12 Sales Decline 12.4% in March; Still up YTD. // Educational Marketer;6/ 7/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on the decline of sales momentum in PreK-12 instructional materials in March 2010 with sales of basal textbook and supplemental materials down 12.4% to 123.8-million-dollar compared to March 2009 in the U.S.
- PreK-12 Sales Fall Slightly in June And First Six Months of 2006. // Educational Marketer;8/21/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p4
The article reports on the decline of the total net sales of instructional materials for PreKindergarten to Twelfth grade curriculum among the adoption states and open territories in the U.S. In the recent monthly sales report carried out from the Association of American Publishers' School...
- College Sales Off to Strong Start With 8.6% Increase in January. // Educational Marketer;3/20/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the increase in sales of instructional materials in colleges in the U.S. The Association of American Publishers reported a 224.3 million dollars net of sales in January 2006 compared to the January 2005 net sales with returns of 1.9 percent to 40 million dollars. The...
- Financial Briefs ... // Electronic Education Report;3/11/2005, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p8
Reports on developments in the instructional materials industry in the U.S. Financial performance of Plato Learning for the first quarter of fiscal 2005, ended January 31; Corporate profit of Renaissance Learning; Sale of Generation21 subsidiary by Renaissance.
- TRIBUNE TO SELL ITS K-12 SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIALS UNIT. Branch, Al // Curriculum Administrator;Jun2000, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the plans of Tribune Co. to sell its supplementary instructional materials business unit, Tribune Education. Statistics of the unit's revenues; Impact of the sale on the instructional materials industry.
- Five steps to selling multiple pairs. Rajecki, Ron; Gibb, Joy L. // Optometry Times;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p28
The article features five steps for increasing multiple pair contact lense sales. According to the author, retail sales in the practice of optometry is inevitable. He cites knowing the patient and their needs as the first step to increase sales. He adds using patient education, knowledge in the...