Campus Pipeline Inc. Launches Institute And Consulting Service
- Campus Pipeline Releases New Web Products. // T H E Journal;Apr2002, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p16
Reports the release of Web Platform version by Campus Pipeline Inc. in Salt Lake city, Utah. Expansion on the capabilities of Web Platform; Integration of the design with the campus technologies and student information system; Accessibility of Course Portal to Campus Pipeline; Knowledge on...
- Christopherson Travel lands Campus Pipeline account. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/29/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the business deal between Christopherson Travel Group and Campus Pipeline Inc. in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Campus Pipeline's hiring plans now conservative. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/16/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p13
Focuses on the conservative hiring campaign of Campus Pipeline Inc. in Salt Lake City, Utah. Decline in the costs for advertising; Impact of a change in revenue model on the Web integration software developer; License types sold by the company for its software.
- Las Vegas professional training facilities. // Las Vegas Business Press;1/16/95, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p12
Presents a list of the most successful professional training facilities in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Skill/Transition Center opens. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/23/96, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p12
Reports on the opening of the Skill/Transition Center in Tarrytown, New York. Participants; Background information on shutdown of General Motors plant; Criticism; Expectations.
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS. // New Mexico Business Journal;Apr2001, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p9
Features the Technical Vocational Institute's Workforce Training Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Facilities; Number of students; Contact information.
- Office to go. Lynn, Jacquelyn // Entrepreneur;Jun96, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p36
Focuses on the effectiveness of getting out of the office to conduct training. Comments from Tony Wells, president of Knowledge Development Centers Incorporated (KDC), a Columbus, Ohio, company that provides rentable training facilities; Issues highlighted to focus on; General ambience;...
- New technology training center opens in Page Industrial Park. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;06/22/98-06/29/98, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p18
Provides information on Mid-Hudson Manufacturing and Technology Institute (MTI), a technology training center located in the Page Industrial Park in the town of Poughkeepsie, Hudson Valley. Training programs that MTI offers; Companies that funded the institute; Comments from Kathleen Sullivan...
- Utah Pipe Trades breaks ground for new educational facility. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/11/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the groundbreaking on a training facility of Utah Pipe Trades in Salt Lake City, Utah for its education program.