Higlights of the proposed UPS contract agreement
- Higlights of the proposed UPS contract agreement. // Workforce;Nov97 Supplement Tools, Vol. 76, p2
Lists the contract settlement highlights from the proposed contract agreement between United Parcels Services (UPS) and the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT). Five-year agreement that will maintain UPS' employees as the highest paid in industry; Wage increase for part-time employees...
- Into the home stretch. // JoC Week;7/1/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 26, p33
Reports the economic proposals for the contract expiration of teamsters of the United Parcel Service. Increase in wages; Completion of the lump-sum bonus; Indication of retirement plan.
- What If...? Krause, Kristin S. // Traffic World;6/3/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 22, p29
Focuses on the impact of the business contract between United Parcel Service and Teamsters on consumers. Satisfaction of UPS and Teamsters with the pace of negotiations; Factors influencing the walk out decision of UPS Teamsters; Changes on relationships with consumers.
- Teamsters Win UPS Jobs. Krause., Kristin S. // Traffic World;2/28/2000, Vol. 261 Issue 9, p37
Reports the agreement between the Teamsters union and the United Parcel Service (UPS) in the United States. Creation of a 2,000 full time jobs; Contents of the contracts; Decrease of employees within the UPS.
- UPS, Teamsters Begin Contract Talks. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);9/24/2012, Vol. 13 Issue 33, p6
The article reports on the developments in the contract negotiations between the Teamsters Union and United Parcel Service (UPS) the demands of the Teamsters Union, as of September 24, 2012.
- UPS, Teamsters haggle over pensions. Burr, Barry B. // Pensions & Investments;9/17/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p49
The article reports that United Parcel Service Inc.(UPS), Atlanta, Georgia is concerned about the viability of the pension promises to UPS employees about contract negotiations between the company and the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Washington. One of the issues is pensions for UPS...
- They're still talking. Schulz, John D. // Traffic World;4/1/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 13, p30
Reports on the negotiation between the representatives of United Parcel Service and the International Brotherhood of Teamsters for the coverage of the contract in the U.S. Operation under de facto news blackout by the concerned parties; Discussion on national issues from local supplements;...
- Done Deal. Schulz, John D.; Krause, Kristin S. // Traffic World;7/22/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 29, p11
Focuses on the wage rate agreement between United Parcel Services and the Teamsters Union in the U.S. Significance of agreement in the history of labor negotiations; Increase of the hourly wage rate of workers; Terms of the agreement.
- Teamsters Claim Victories as New Talks Unfold. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);1/21/2013, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p6
The article reports that the Teamsters Union has announced a few victories as contract negotiations with UPS, its biggest employer, and ABF Freight System, one of its biggest trucking employers, face some problems.