- Knowledge Mechanics. Ellis, Ryann K. // Training & Development;Feb2001, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p76
Features Knowledge Mechanics Studio 3.1, a software for knowledge objects creating and storing used in occupational training United States. Support of the program for multiple delivery outputs; Usage of user-defined metatags; Contact information for the product ordering.
- Training resources. // People Management;10/9/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p62
Presents several training resources. Features of the `For Your Eyes Only,' interactive computer based training program; Aims of the workshops launched by Remploy Direct Training; Information about the series of workbooks for professionals launched by the Open College; Training workbooks...
- Show reveals .NET training programmes. // IT Training;Feb2002, p7
Reports the launching of several training programs on .Net developers in Great Britain.
- Testing, Testing, 1-2-3. Ellis, Ryann K. // Training & Development;Sep2000, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p77
Focuses on TestLinc, an assessment add-on to LearnLinc 4.5. Enabling of corporate instructors to create, deliver, grade and report tests in a standard Web browser; Question-building features; Developers' use of an administration area to control test availability, time limits and grading...
- Tracking training costs. // Accountancy;Oct88, Vol. 102 Issue 1142, p157
Features the TRACS occupational training software from Datasolve's Business Services Division in Great Britain.
- Media Reviews. Chlanda, Sandy // Training & Development;Feb2001, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p77
Features the computer software, Advisor P.I. 2000 of BNH Expert Software for occupational training in the United States. Use for conducting root-cause analysis of performance gaps and recommends cost-effective solutions; Description and specification of the Advisor P.I. software; Conduction...
- Media Reviews. Hayes, Jan // Training & Development;Feb2001, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p77
Features the Teams: Essentials of Team Building software for occupational training in the United States. Segments of the program; Topics covered in the software; Emphasis on conceptual foundation for high-performance teams.
- Info giant has training in the can. Weekes, Sue // Training Magazine;Sep2004, p15
Reports on the implementation of an electronic learning training and assessment program at global information company Reuters Ltd. Role of Sheffield, England-based Can Studios in the creation of the training program; Significance of the Canvas Learning software from Can to the program; Features...
- New Training Tools. // Training & Development;Feb93, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p65
Features several educational technology and resources for use in occupational training in the U.S. Books; Computer software; Educational electronics.