Training for trainers
- Training for trainers. // People Management;10/9/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p55
Presents training programmes for trainers. Schedule and venue of the Invicta training programme for managers who need to transfer knowledge and skills efficiently and productively; Features of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) training programme on structured practical approach...
- A welcome departure. Foxwell, Stephen; Johnson, Rebecca // People Management;4/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p34
Presents a case study on the role of training programs for trainers in emphasizing the business philosophy of Cathay Pacific Airways. Application of training needs analysis; Selection of trainers for the training programs; Adoption of the Institute of Personnel and Development's certificate in...
- Perfecting practice. Williams, Teresa // People Management;07/23/98, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p53
Describes the certificate of training program offered by the Institute of Personnel and Development. Activities for the participants; How the program helped them to recognize their skills and determined the areas where they can develop; Scope of the program.
- Are the Best Performers the Best Trainers? Bayless, Maggie // Gourmet Retailer;Aug2011, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p26
The article provides the author's views on the need of proper training for trainers that can be learned by understanding the stages of learning a skill. The author discusses the stages by referring to the cheese industry employees. It is important for a trainee to understand the job. Practice...
- Training for trainers. // People Management;03/07/96, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p40
Presents a list of trainings and workshops for trainers in personnel management in United Kingdom. Scope and length of the training; Registration fees; Schedule for the trainings.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;3/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p47
Provides information on several training programmes for trainers. Duration to complete the training programmes; Venues and training fees.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;08/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p41
Presents training seminars for trainers. Identifying training needs at organisational and individual levels; Understanding the training function and providing comprehensive support; Establishing resource centers.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;03/20/97, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p45
Provides information on several training for trainers in England. Evaluation and assessment training for managers; Institute of Personnel and Development certificate in training practice; Corporate training.
- Why it will pay to give staff what they want. Gillen, Terry // People Management;9/26/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 19, p48
Looks at how training is changing and asserts the need for trainers to adapt to the changes. Observations of Roy Harrison on training; Events that may impact on the world of training; Growing gap between the training activity and what people want; Employers' willingness to provide the desired...