A systematic approach to predicting the future
- Las Vegas professional training facilities. // Las Vegas Business Press;1/16/95, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p12
Presents a list of the most successful professional training facilities in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Skill/Transition Center opens. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/23/96, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p12
Reports on the opening of the Skill/Transition Center in Tarrytown, New York. Participants; Background information on shutdown of General Motors plant; Criticism; Expectations.
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS. // New Mexico Business Journal;Apr2001, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p9
Features the Technical Vocational Institute's Workforce Training Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Facilities; Number of students; Contact information.
- Office to go. Lynn, Jacquelyn // Entrepreneur;Jun96, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p36
Focuses on the effectiveness of getting out of the office to conduct training. Comments from Tony Wells, president of Knowledge Development Centers Incorporated (KDC), a Columbus, Ohio, company that provides rentable training facilities; Issues highlighted to focus on; General ambience;...
- New technology training center opens in Page Industrial Park. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;06/22/98-06/29/98, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p18
Provides information on Mid-Hudson Manufacturing and Technology Institute (MTI), a technology training center located in the Page Industrial Park in the town of Poughkeepsie, Hudson Valley. Training programs that MTI offers; Companies that funded the institute; Comments from Kathleen Sullivan...
- Utah Pipe Trades breaks ground for new educational facility. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/11/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the groundbreaking on a training facility of Utah Pipe Trades in Salt Lake City, Utah for its education program.
- Training resources. // People Management;4/3/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p51
Provides information on several training resources. Window's-based program for organization to keep track of National Vocation Qualification (NVQ) staff progress; Coverage information of `Open Learning Directory'; Video-based interactive package to improve the presentation skill of people in...
- Learning curve. Potter, Lisa; Coelho, Adrienne S. // Entrepreneur;Sep98, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p168
Presents a list of several businesses in the United States which offer professional training opportunities.
- Black River Center aids work dynamics. Ghering, Mike // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/09/96, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p7
Focuses on the Black River Center, an employee training facility that blends classroom training with indoor and outdoor learning laboratories. Services offered by the organization; Companies that have trusted Black River Center for their team development.
- Team work at a bargain. Kashimba, David // Army Reserve Magazine;Winter97, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p20
Presents information on training exercises by the 1184th Transportation Terminal Battalion (TTB). Information on the Mobile, Alabama unit conducting a port mobilization exercise; Comments from Colonel James P. Collins, deputy commander from mobilization at Military Traffic Management Command...