Full team ahead
- Full team ahead. Scott, Warren; Harrison, Hilary // People Management;10/9/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p48
Relates the lesson learned by Nationwide Building Society from its self-managed teamworking concept to the company's human resource (HR) function. Cause of change on the company's productivity; Several aspects of implementation to be addressed if self-managed teams are to be successful;...
- Hammonds loses Nationwide work. Malkin, Brendan // Lawyer;9/2/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p5
Reports the replacement of the sports consultants of Nationwide Building Society. Conflict of interest between Hammonds company and Nationwide Building Society; Relationship of Hammonds company with the key sponsors of the Nationwide; Details on the hiring of Couchman Harrington Associates.
- Nationwide cuts interest-only LTV to 50%. Thomas, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);3/20/2012, p5
The article reports that Nationwide Building Society has cut its interest-only LTV for residential lending from 75% to 50%.
- So what else is new? Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb98, p12
Reports on the money to be earned by those who switched from Barclays account to the FlexAccount of Nationwide Building Society. Efforts of Nationwide to encourage consumers to switch; Spending plans of consumers in Great Britain for 1,000 pounds.
- Nationwide Building Society supports Stonewall Awards. Lloyd, Peter // Pink Paper;8/5/2011, p3
The article announces that the Nationwide Building Society will support the sixth annual Stonewall Awards in 2011.
- Nationwide changes policy on shared equity loans. // Mortgage Strategy;9/5/2011, p8
The article reports that the Nationwide Building Society is changing its policies on shared equity loans.
- House prices increased in March. // Lending Strategy;Apr2010, p7
The article reveals the report from the Nationwide Building Society which showed that prices of property in March 2010 which rose by 0.7% reversed its recorded February 2010 drop of 0.8%.
- Brand in the news. // Marketing (00253650);5/26/2010, p6
The article offers news briefs in Great Britain including the support of the Nationwide Building Society to a campaign by homelessness charity Shelter encouraging consumers to wear the colours or strip of their favourite football team to work during the FIFA World Cup in England.
- Nationwide says buy fixed loans before rates rise. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;11/22/2001, p80
Reports that Nationwide Building Society is urging borrowers to buy fixed-rate mortgages. Reason for the action of the society; Claims of the society concerning fixed-rate mortgages; Statement from the society's spokesman.