- Future shop. Mackay, Mairi; Maxwell, Gill // People Management;10/9/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p44
Examines the personnel implications of the workplace for the future (WotF) at Scottish Enterprise in Glasgow. Objective of the WotF; Coverage of the project; Evaluation of the scheme led by Ros Southcott of Hawthorn consultancy; Feedback from Scottish Enterprise clients visiting WotF.
- Britain's most creative offices. Myerson, Jeremy // Management Today;Apr99, p62
Describes creative workplaces in Great Britain. Includes offices of Arthur Andersen in London, England; Class of the Future Scottish Enterprise in Glasgow, Scotland; St. Luke's Advertising Agency in London, England.
- Angling for exports. // World Monitor;Dec92, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p8
Reports that the Paris Chilled Food Express--a pair of large refrigerated trucks loaded with Scottish salmon, trout, and shellfish--rolled into France recently from Scot Trout, a small Scottish fishery as part of a play by Scottish Enterprise, a private initiative designed to help small and...
- Scottish Enterprise ends jobs scheme. // Regeneration & Renewal;1/25/2010, p2
The article reports on the decision of Scottish Enterprise in Scotland to close its scheme on Graduate for Business initiative which helps graduates with paid work placements.
- Scotland biotech aim. // Chemical Week;3/16/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 10, p6
Reports on Scottish Enterprise Network's establishment of the Scottish Enterprise Biotechnology Taskforce for the development of a biotechnology industry in the country. Cost of project; Amount of public funding.
- Scottish Enterprise looks to develop high-tech university business links. // Electronics Weekly;5/15/2002, Issue 2052, p3
No abstract available.
- Robert Crawford. // CA Magazine;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 133 Issue 1, p10
Interviews Robert Crawford, chief executive of Scottish Enterprise. His personal motto; His role model or mentor; His weakness; Gratification he get from his job.
- In search of ghetto heaven. Muktarsingh, Natasha; Duff, Amy // Director;Sep2000, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the British government's efforts to replicate the success of business clusters or groups of companies coming together for reasons of competitive advantage in the country. Number of developed clusters in Britain; Function of Scottish Enterprise, a national economic development agency;...
- Scottish Enterprise responds to Vietnamese service concerns. // Offshore;Mar97, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p104
Describes the efforts of Scottish Enterprise in helping the Vietnamese build up their own oil and gas service industries. Aim of involving Scottish service firms in joint ventures, technology transfer and franchise operations in Vietnam; Other British companies operating in Vietnam.