Black mark for Dalhousie medical school
- Letter to the Editor. Wall, David // Education for Primary Care;May2008, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p347
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Round up," by Paul Sackin in the February 2008 issue.
- St. George's earns full accreditation from AVMA COE. // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;Nov2011, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p32
The article reports that the American Veterinary Medical Association's (AVMA) Council on Education (COE) has given full accreditation to St. George's University (SGU) School of Veterinary Medicine in Grenada, West Indies.
- 'Preposterous' initiative. Sahi, Baljeet // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;Jul2008, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p40
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Limited licensure ignites debate," in the April 2008 issue.
- Bigger isn't better. Jessee, William // Modern Healthcare;9/10/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p25
A letter to the editor about accreditation from the U.S. Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education is presented.
- MEDICAL SCHOOL ACCREDITATION NOW TARGETS SOCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/10/2014, Vol. 186 Issue 9, p716
The article reports that more emphasis is being given to social accountability in accrediting undergraduate programs at medical schools in Canada.
- UA Medical Center earns new heart accreditation. // Inside Tucson Business;3/1/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p13
The article reports that the University of Arizona Medical Center (UAMC) has received the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care's full Heart Failure Accreditation.
- Health News. // West County Journal;1/4/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 1, pB2
This section offers news briefs on health in Missouri, including the opening of the new Burn Center at Mercy Hospital Saint Louis, and the accreditation of Saint Luke's Hospital continuing medical education program with commendation by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education.
- Accreditation of e-Learning. Walsh, Kieran // Telemedicine & e-Health;Nov2013, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p892
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A global model for effective use and evaluation of e-learning in health" by K. Ruggeri and colleagues in an issue of 2013.
- Accreditation will spare GPs checks. // Pulse;2/17/2010, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the move of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to investigate the practices of general practitioners (GPs) in Great Britain that do not apply the accreditation scheme of the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP).