- Food Fun. Belleranti, Guy // Children's Playmate Magazine;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p10
Provides an activity sheet for children concerning sentence completion that focuses on food.
- Birthday PARTY. // National Geographic Little Kids;May/Jun2009, p14
A quiz concerning the sentence completion which the clues of the answer shows in the birthday party is presented.
- What Are the Missing Words? // Weekly Reader News - Edition 3;11/12/2004, Vol. 74 Issue 10, following p2
Presents a sentence completion test for children.
- My Summer Vacation. // National Geographic World;Jul2002, Issue 322, p35
Presents a sentence completion test about summer vacations.
- Think It Through. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;04/24/2000, Vol. 68 Issue 24, p8
Presents a sentence completion test for readers.
- Forsaking; All Others. Ramsay, J. E. // Saturday Evening Post;2/7/1948, Vol. 220 Issue 32, p49
A fill-in-the-blank quiz is presented.
- WHICH VERB IS IT? SIT AND SET AND RISE AND RAISE. // Scholastic Action (Teacher's Edition);2/25/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 10, pT7
Presents a questionnaire about the use of verbs and sentence completion tests.
- SENTENCE FRAGMENTS. // Scholastic Action (Teacher's Edition);10/02/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p7
Presents an academic activity for students concerning sentence fragments and sentence completion.
- What Are the Missing Words? // Weekly Reader - Edition 2;11/11/2005, Vol. 75 Issue 10, Special section p1
Presents a sentence completion test related to the U.S. Veterans Day.