- Statistics you need to know... // Personnel Today;5/27/2008, p46
Several charts depicting the Statutory maternity pay, Statutory adoption pay and Statutory paternity pay are presented.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;7/16/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p35
Several charts are presented that list statistics related to employment, including statutory pay, redundancy pay and national minimum wage.
- Management Consulting Services Industry (NAICS 54161). // United States Management Consulting Services Industry Jobs & Wag;2011, p1
Several tables depicting the trends including employment, annual wages and payrolls in the industry related to management consulting services of the U.S. from the year 2008 to 2012 are presented.
- Statistics you need to knowâ€¦. // Personnel Today;1/22/2008, p46
The article presents statistics on various issues related to personnel management including the calculation of redundancy pay, statutory maternity pay and adoption pay.
- Suitability of alternative vacancies must be determined in every case. Benson, Claire; Martin, Rebekah; Fildes, Poppy // Employers Law;Oct2010, p7
The article discusses a court case wherein an employee was made redundant due to an extended maternity leave. The British Maternity and Parental Leave Regulations 1999 (MPL) entitle employees on maternity leave an alternative vacancy if they are affected by a redundancy exercise. In Miss M....
- facts and figures. // Employers Law;Dec2010/Jan2011, p26
Several tables are presented that offer information related to the legal aspects of employment in Great Britain including the calculation of redundancy pay, statutory minimum notice and jurisdiction mix of claims accepted by the Employment Tribunals Service from 2009-2010.
- Statistics you need to know... // Personnel Today;2/24/2009, p38
The article presents statistics related to the qualifying period, rate and time limit for employees to claim payments under different categories like statutory maternity pay, unfair dismissal, and parental leave in Great Britain.
- Best vs. the Rest. // Working Mother;Oct/Nov2013, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p56
A chart is presented that reveals the employee benefits, including paid family leave, flextime and mentoring programs, offered by the periodical's 100 Best Companies for 2013.
- How the parties stand on other key workplace issues. // Lamp;2010, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p28
The article presents information on the views and policies that members of Australia's Liberal party, including Australian politician Tony Abbott, and members of the country's Labor party have on parental leave and minimum wage. Changes which have been seen in the views and policies of both...