Identifying the correct pool for redundancy selection
- 60 second guide. // Works Management;Apr2015, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p15
The article states that employers should deal employee redundancy with care and states that the employers should look out for alternative employment for redundant employees, should avoid compulsory redundancy such as redeployment and employees on maternity leave should be handled with great care.
- QUESTION OF REDUNDANCY RAISES ITS HEAD. // Pulse;11/14/2007, Vol. 67 Issue 41, p34
The article provides an answer to a question on redundancy of employees.
- Weekly dilemmaâ€¦ Maternity rights. Khoja, Sara // Personnel Today;11/7/2006, p24
The article presents a question and answer related to the field of personnel management. There is an employee who is returning to work during additional maternity leave. She lost her baby and as a result cannot continue in her job as a cabin attendant. The question is on whether her company is...
- Calculating payouts. // Employers Law;Feb2010, p16
The article presents answers to several questions about redundancy trends in Great Britain, including an inquiry about the effectivity of redundancy before maternity leave, the re-employment of an individual who has been made redundant and the special rights of an employee who was made redundant...
- Legal Q&Aâ€¦ Redundancies. // Personnel Today;10/24/2006, p20
The article presents questions and answers related to personnel management and employment law. One person asks can a company select a woman who is on maternity leave for redundancy. Another person asks about the statutory dismissal and disciplinary procedures in a company. A person asks can a...
- HR Space. // Employers Law;Mar/Apr2010, p17
The article presents questions and answers related to personnel management in Great Britain including ways to resolve a problem about an employee who refused to sign a labor contract because of competition clauses and plan to dismiss an underperforming employee without a redundancy option.
- Legal Q&A Collective redundancy. // Personnel Today;4/8/2008, p13
The article presents questions and answers related to labor laws and legislation including a collective redundancy situation, the methods to deal with redundancy problems and also the quick completion of collective redundancy process.
- What rights do employees have to time off work? // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/2/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4706, p38
The article provides several questions and their answers related to the rights of employees including one on a right to holiday and family leave such as maternity leave, one on the rights of trade union members to have a time off, and one about time off work for public duties.
- Weekly dilemma rescinding voluntary redundancy. Pepper, Philip // Personnel Today;5/19/2009, p4
The article presents an answer to a question on voluntary redundancy among employees.