Fall in number of FTSE non-executive directors
- FTSE 250 dividend growth outpaces FTSE 100 in 'stagnant' Q3. Macdonald, Sam // Fundweb;10/20/2014, p11
The article reports that Financial Times and the London Stock Exchange (FTSE) 100 was outpaced by FTSE 250 in dividend growth, with 0.2 per cent year on year increase in FTSE 100 payouts and 2.9 per cent decline in dividends, due to weak earnings, strength of the pound, and slow global economy.
- FTSE opens 1.2% ahead after Fed stands by QE. Jackson, Gary // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);7/11/2013, p6
The article reports that Financial Times and London Stock Exchange (FTSE) 100 opened ahead of the Federal Reserve's latest monetary policy meeting where it plans to keep stimulus measures in place and gained 76.93 points or 1.18% to hit 6,581.
- FTSE VS RETAILERS & SUPPLIERS. // Grocer;6/29/2013, p8
The article examines the performance of stocks at the Financial Times and the London Stock Exchange (FTSE) in Great Britain, particularly on the 9.7% decline in the food producer index and the 11.1% drop in the food and drug retailer index in June 2013.
- A Critical Review of Sustainable Business Indices and their Impact. Fowler, Stephen; Hope, C. // Journal of Business Ethics;Dec2007, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p243
Most studies into the performance of socially responsible investment vehicles have focused on the performance of sustainable or socially responsible mutual funds. This research has been complemented recently by a number of studies that have examined the performance of sustainable investment...
- European markets rise on deal to cut Greek debt. Salih, Chris // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);11/27/2012, p15
The article focuses on the agreement of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and European Union (EU) to grant a 35-billion-euro package for the reduction of debt problems of Greece that led to the rise in European market trading. It mentions the 0.5% rise in Financial Times and the London Stock...
- Something's got to give. // Money Marketing;6/7/2012, p28
The author describes the state of the European debt crisis. He reports that the immediate cause for concern in the region was the state of the Spanish banking industry. Aside from needing billions of Euros to shore it up, he notes that Spain is suffering from borrowing costs and a positive flood...
- FTSE back on the up. Marden, Kean // Recruiter;8/12/2009, p18
In this article, the author discusses the growth at the Financial Times Ltd. and the London Stock Exchange (FTSE) in Great Britain. He states the realisation of his forecast for Michael Page Group PLC's share which climb by 300p from 250p level, which surprises many all over the country....
- FTSE sheds 2.16% after week of two halves. // Fundweb;4/5/2013, p1
The article reports that after disappointing economic data, the Financial Times and the London Stock Exchange (FTSE) 100 has dropped 1.49% on April 5, 2013, leaving the blue-chip index down 2.16%. The index reflected other global market results after official data revealed that the U.S. has...
- Reviews and details of product launches. // Money Marketing;6/7/2012, p53
The article provides information on product launches in the retail financial services industry in Great Britain. The May 2012 edition of the target growth plan of Barclays Wealth was introduced. It is a structured product that links growth and the return of capital to the performance of the...