Rodale Names Publishing Veteran Amy Rhodes To Lead Trade Program
- Rhodes to Join Rodale. // Publishers Weekly;4/30/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 18, p9
Deals with the selection of Amy Rhodes as vice-president and publisher of the trade books division of Rodale Inc. Publishing experiences of Rhodes in the past; Job description of Rhodes in Rodale.
- The Campaign: An issue that can no longer be ignored. // Event;Jun2013, p11
The article discusses the objectives of the Women in Events campaign focusing on the lack of recognition and support for females in the sector. The initiative aims to provide female role models, emphasize the challenges faced when balancing work and family activities, and encourage women to be...
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;1/23/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 4, p12
The article offers news related to the book industry as of January 2006. Bookstore sales rose 2% to $1.06 billion. Amy Rhodes has been named publisher and general manager of Watson-Guptill Publications and its imprints. John Glusman has been named vice president and executive editor at Crown's...
- Rodale's Changing Colors. // Publishers Weekly;8/22/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 33, p11
Compares the streamlining at publisher Rodale Books in the U.S. in 2003 and 2005. Steve Murphy; Amy Rhodes; Tami Booth; Margot Schupf.
- Marketing savvy puts execs a byte ahead of the pack. Bertrand, Kate // Advertising Age;11/11/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 46, pA16
Profiles several executives who have made an impact on high tech marketing. Dennis Carter, vice-president of corporate marketing at Intel Corp.; Abby Kohnstamm, vice-president of corporate marketing at IBM Corp.; Ellen Freeman, president of Freeman Associates; Christine Hughes, president and...
- SMPS awards show what works. Hoyt, C.K. // Architectural Record;Feb1992, Vol. 180 Issue 2, p28
Covers the recent Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) awards. 185 entries in 11 categories were judged for effectiveness, merits and originality. Lists first-place awards with jury comments.
- SITUATIONS WANTED. Benady, David // Marketing Week;1/9/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p20
Discusses the employment trend for top marketing executives in Great Britain. Annual salaries of top marketers; Demand for senior marketing jobs; Firms looking for top marketing executives.
- Agency Moves. // Promo;Mar2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p115
Presents information on marketing executives in the United States as of March 2003. Appointment of Bob Lawrence as president of Atlanta, Georgia based 141 Worldwide; Promotion of Justin Garberg as chief operations officer of marketing services firm The Sunflower Group; Hiring of Paul Murray as...
- Transitions. // Response;Dec2002, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p14
Reports on executive movements in marketing in the United States, as of December 2002. Appointment of Tim Fritzley as vice president of sales and services at Microsoft TV; Promotion of Jim Sciancalepore as vice president/senior creative director at Media Logic; Appointment of Leon Potasinski to...