Willing to Pay for Peace of Mind
- The romance ofï¿½ life insurance. // Life Insurance Selling;Feb2012, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on the result of a survey conducted by the LIFE Foundation which revealed that 83% of Americans believe that availing of life insurance is an expression of love for family and others they care.
- Financial resolutions in the "new normal". // Life Insurance Selling;Feb2012, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on the result of a survey conducted by LIFE Foundation which revealed that many are worried about their financial future which brings into 30% of the people who see the need to be secured and prepared.
- THE NUMBERS ARE IN. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;Apr2012, Vol. 116 Issue 4, p22
The article offers information on the data from Life Insurance and Market Research Association (LIMRA) on U.S. life insurance industry in 2011 including plus-two percent issued life policies, plus-40% lifetime universal life (UL) annualized premium, and negative-six percent term life premium.
- Life Insurance: Possibilities in a New and Complex World. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;8/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 36, p34
The article reports on the study published by the Life Insurance and Market Research Association which reveals that 44 percent of household had individual life insurance while 30 percent had no coverage at all in 2010 in the U.S.
- Advisors Poised to Capitalize on Breakout Life Insurance Demand: LIMRA. Lindorff, Dave // Financial-planning.com;9/7/2011, p1
LIMRA's latest study finds that while life insurance ownership is at an "all-time low" in terms of the percentage of families that have coverage, this situation presents advisors with a huge opportunity for new policy sales.
- Prudential Financial Takes Risk on $2.2 Billion L&G Portfolio. Davison, Laura // Insurance Broadcasting;10/29/2014, p1
U.S.' second largest life insurer 'well equipped' to take on longevity risk
- IS CASH VALUE LIFE INSURANCE DISAPPEARING? FINKE, MICHAEL // Research;Jan2014, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p24
The article focuses on the economic aspects of the cash value life insurance ownership and discusses the causes for the disappearance in the ownership in the U.S. It states that the University of Illinois professor Jeff brown and Austan Goolsbee of the University of Chicago discussed the impact...
- Who Among Wealthy Investors Are Most Likely to Have Life Insurance? // Spectrem High Net Worth Advisor Insights;Mar2012, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the study conducted by Spectrem Group which reveals the factors contributing to the decision of wealthy investors in the U.S. to own life insurance. The study shows that marital status and retirement age are considered as primary factors in considering an insurance policy....
- Overcoming adversity. Welch, Brent // Life Insurance Selling;Feb2012, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p14
The article offers the author's insights on the state of adversity in life insurance in the U.S. The author shares his experience of losing a long-time client who offered over a million dollar of assets under management (AUM). He stresses on measuring numbers and ratios, writing an annual report...