- Domestic Financial Statistics. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;May2003, Vol. 89 Issue 5, pA4
Presents charts depicting the domestic financial statistics in the U.S.
- Domestic Nonfinancial Statistics. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;May2003, Vol. 89 Issue 5, pA42
Presents charts depicting the domestic nonfinancial statistics in the U.S.
- Perceptions of Issues. // Millionaire Corner;Jul2010, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p8
The article presents statistics on the perceptions of households in the U.S. regarding threats to achieving financial goals in their homes in 2008 and 2010 including political climate that represents 29% and 26% respectively, economy at 20% and 24%, and market conditions at 13% and 10%.
- Fortï¿½ Capital's Selected Statistics. // CPA Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p79
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics such as U.S. Equity Indexes, selected interest rates, and equity market statistics.
- Guide to Tables. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;May2003, Vol. 89 Issue 5, pA3
Presents symbols and abbreviations used in tables on financial and business statistics in the U.S.
- Inflation and its acceleration: evidence from the postwar United States. Atesoglu, H. Sonmez // Journal of Post Keynesian Economics;Fall80, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p105
Discusses the results of a statistical test of simple forms of alternative explanations of inflation in the post-war U.S. Analysis of the post-war acceleration of inflation in the U.S.; Empirical concepts; Results for alternative explanations of inflation; Results for the acceleration of inflation.
- Results of the JoC Pulse. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);5/26/2008, Vol. 9 Issue 21, p8
The article presents statistics on the percentage of respondents who think that U.S. inflation is heading higher, lower or no change.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/17/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33185, p21
The article presents statistics on the market performance of bonds in the U.S.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/12/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p13
The article presents statistics on bonds and stocks performance in the U.S. including municipal bonds prices, securities, band stocks, and brokerage stocks.