QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales
- The bond buyer new issue calendar. // Bond Buyer;11/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30268, p12
Presents a calendar of bond and note offerings for bond buyers. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiatied bond offerings; Results of negotiatied sales.
- Bond calls and redemptions. // Bond Buyer;11/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30268, p27
Presents information on the bond calls and redemptions of various companies in the United States. Amount of bonds per company; Caller of bonds; Status of the company; Dates of calls and redemptions.
- QUICK SCALES for Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;05/29/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31148, p21
Presents statistics on competitive sales of bonds in the United States as of May 24, 2001. Sale date; Issuers; Description of bonds; Underwriter; Maturity date; Credit ratings.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/27/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30508, p25
Presents bond market statistics in the United States as of October 27, 1998. Includes market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal Market Data general obligation yields; Securities prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;06/04/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31152, p43
Presents bond market statistics in the United States as of June 1, 2001. Market indicators; U.S. securities prices; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market yields; Municipal bond index.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;07/14/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30682, p31
Presents statistics concerning the bond market in the United States as of July 14, 1999. Includes short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Prices of securities.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/21/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31804, p28
Presents charts depicting bond statistics in the Midwest. Index of municipal bond; Price of securities; Bond prices.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;4/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32120, p34
The article reports on a data related to Midwest invisible supply. The data provides information on type of bonds, amount, approval status, underwriter choice and expected sale date. Some of the bonds discussed are State Tollway rev. bonds, Chicago GOs, State RTA GOs in Illinois; Indianapolis...
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June, 22, 2005. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32160, p35
This article presents a statistical representation of the plain and insured government obligation yield curves as of June 22, 2005, for Southeastern countries of the U.S. Some of the states are--Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, Alabama and Tennessee.