After Stumbling at Start of 2001, ACA Seeks Profitable Stride
- ACA Builds New CDO Model. Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;4/23/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p6
Presents an update on the financing company ACA Financial Guaranty as of April 23, 2001. Appointment of Maryam Muessel as chief operating officer; Marketing plans of ACA according to chief executive officer Michael Satz; Executives that resigned from ACA.
- In Transitional Year, ACA's Chief Lays Out His Vision of Future. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31209, p32
Reports the vision of chief executive officer Michael E. Satz on the financial condition of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. Accounts on the reorganization of the company; Impact of the reorganization on corporate income; Significance of financial transactions on profitability.
- Satz Steps Up at ACA Named CEO; Fraser Will Remain Chairman. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;08/03/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30946, p1
Reports the appointment of Michael Satz as chief executive officer (CEO) of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. in New York, New York. Career background of Satz; Reasons of Satz for accepting the position; Responsibilities of Satz as CEO.
- ACA to Seek Capital Infusion to Stave Off Standard & Poor's Downgrade, CEO Says. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;01/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31052, p34
Focuses on ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.'s talks with investors for a needed capital infusion. Chief executive officer Michael Satz's speech before investors; Response to Standard & Poor's Inc.'s decision to place the firm on CreditWatch with negative implications; Decreased confidence in ACA...
- Satz to Resign ACA Posts; Capital Needs Keep IPO on Table. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p3
Reports on the plans of Michael Satz to resign as the deputy chairman and chief executive officer of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. in the United States. Resignation of chief operating officer Maryann Muessel; Effect of the executive changes on the firm's plan for an initial public offering;...
- ACA Holdings Doubles Its First-Quarter Net Income. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31641, p6
American Capital Access Holdings Inc. (ACAH), the parent of the New York bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp., on reported a net income of 2.6 million dollar on May 15, 2003 for the first quarter, more than double the 1.2 million dollar reported for the same period during 2002. Municipal...
- Amid Executive Shake-Ups, ACA Announces 65% Earnings Increase. Chang, Helen; Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p1
Reports on bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.'s posting of higher earnings for the first quarter of 2004 amid key executive changes, including the resignation of chief executive officer Michael Satz. ACA's actual and forecasted earnings; Net income for the period; Satz's reasons for...
- Guarantor FGIC Marks Big Gains, But ACA Financial's Losses Continue. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p3
Reports on an increase in net income of bond insurer Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. (FGIC) and net loss for ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. during the third quarter of 2001 in the U.S. Percentage increase in net income registered by FGIC; Total amount in net premium written by FGIC for the...
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33198, p2
A correction to the article regarding the ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. that was published in the previous issue is presented.