Univ. of Michigan May Index Rises
- News In Brief: Univ. of Mich. March Index Up. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p2
Reports on the increase of consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor for March 2002. Citation of predictions made by economists; Rise of the expectations index.
- Consumer Sentiment Dipped in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31841, p2
Announces the decline in the consumer sentiment index reading in March 2004 by the University of Michigan.
- Cable TV Still Lags on Customer Satisfaction. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;5/25/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p3
The article reports on the results of the survey conducted by the business school of the University of Michigan regarding customer satisfaction with cable satellite television services in the U.S. for 2009. The survey reveals a decline in the customer satisfaction for the first quarter of the...
- Air Travel Popularity Causing Airline Complacency? // Consumers' Research Magazine;May99, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p7
Focuses on the complacency of airline companies in terms of customer services. Findings from a survey done by the University of Michigan in Ann Harbor regarding customer satisfaction.
- Credit where credit is due: Credit unions top index for customer satisfaction. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/2/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p5
The article offers information on the report released by the researchers at the University of Michigan who published the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI), which reveals that the customer satisfaction with credit unions has broke all prior records in 2012.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Falls to 71.3 in January. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/22/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33848, p2
The article reports that the consumer sentiment index recorded by the University of Michigan was 71.3 compared to the reading 72.9 in December 2012 and also offers information on expectation index and current conditions index.
- Preliminary Consumer Sentiment Index Rises to 84.9. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/13/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33812, p8
The article informs that the consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan was 84.9 in November 2012.
- Final November Consumer Sentiment Index at 82.7. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/26/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33818, p2
The article informs that the University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index was 82.7 in November 2012.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Climbs in October. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33796, p2
The article reports that the consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan has risen up in the October 2012.