Existing Home Sales Fall to 5.20 Million
- Homes taking longer to sell as inventory soars. Markley, Jennifer // Inside Tucson Business;09/15/97, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p3B
Warns Tucson, Arizona sellers to price houses reasonably, otherwise, they will sit on the market longer as record-breaking levels of inventory are recorded in 1997. Average number of days that homes stayed on the market in July; Pricing of hard-to-sell property; Lag time between market...
- Market for luxury homes continues to boom. Rutherford, Megan // Inside Tucson Business;09/15/97, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p17B
Highlights the boom in the luxury home market of Tucson, Arizona. Clients from the baby boom era; Coldwell Banker Success Realty's sale of homes in 1996 and 1997; Most expensive prices listed on the market; Preferred sites for luxury homes; Popularity of Mountain Estates in Ventana and The...
- New home sales slip as mergers loom. Ward, Ken // Las Vegas Business Press;01/29/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p12
Reports on new home sales in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2000. Total new-home closings; Comparison with sales in the previous year; Factors contributing to the record number of sales; Prospects for 2001.
- Existing home sales fell 3.3% in April. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;05/26/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30649, p2
Reports on the sales of previously owned homes in the United States, in April 1999. Comparison with previous month sales; Home sales by region.
- Existing Home Sales Up to 5.27 Million. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;09/26/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30983, p2
Reports on the increase in existing home sales in the United States in August 2000. Factors contributing to the increase.
- New Home Sales Decline in April. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;05/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31147, p2
Reports on the decline in sales of new single-family homes in the United States in April 2001. Comparison with sales in the previous period; Regions which recorded sales declines.
- Top 10 Residential Sales. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/04/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 31, p13A
Lists the top ten residential sales in Long Island, New York according to price as of August 4, 2000. Agents that brokered the sales; Property prices.
- Beautiful Country Selling & Private Lake. // West County Journal;3/14/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 11, pD1
The article features a residential property in Bonne Terre, Missouri on sale from Callahan Five Star Realty.
- Home sales a mixed bag: blame weather. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Nov98, Vol. 148 Issue 11, p17
Examines the new homes market in the United States during the month of August 1998. Decline of new home sales; Factors influencing house sales.