Massive Note Sale in Works For California
- Calif. passes $5 billion of borrowing. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;03/09/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30845, p1
Focuses on the approval of state and local bond measures in San Francisco, California. Rejection of school bond measures; Public reaction on Proposition 26 for school bond measures; Consequence of lowering threshold for school bonds; Accounts on school bond measures of other states.
- This Is How Much San Francisco Spent Giving Batkid His Wish. Alter, Charlotte // Time.com;11/21/2013, p1
The article report that the city of San Francisco, California, spent 105,000 dollars in helping the Make-a-Wish Foundation's efforts to turn the dream of Miles Scott, a leukemia-stricken boy, of becoming the superhero Batman come true as of November 21, 2013.
- AIDS foundation hires policy director. Bajko, Matthew S. // Bay Area Reporter;7/6/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p2
The article reports on the appointment of Judy Auerbach, vice president for public policy and program development at the Foundation for AIDS Research, as the new deputy executive director for the science and public policy of the San Francisco AIDS Foundation (SFAF) in California. According to...
- Cross-currents. // Ladder;Sep66, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p17
This article reports developments on homosexuality in California as of September 1966. Discusses the sex education program offered through the City Council of San Jose. The author examines the immobilization of federal funds for San Francisco's anti-poverty program.
- Streamlining the debt recovery process. // Credit Management;Mar2010, p41
The article offers information on the presentation of Andy Smith of Shoosmiths on the importance of debt recovery process and services in the management of cash flow problems in Great Britain.
- Settling the cash flow statement dispute. Rue, Joseph C.; Kirk, Florence // National Public Accountant;Jun96, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p17
Discusses the relative merits of direct versus indirect method of reporting operating cash flows. US Financial Operating Board's policy on operating cash flows; Arguments supporting the use of the two methods; Studies on the use of the two methods in reporting operating cash flows.
- Cash flows pick up, But managers are more concerned with finding value. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;12/05/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30286, p6
Presents information on cash flows and managers concerns regarding value. Comments from Walter Beveridge, municipal funds manager at Charles Schwab and Company; Concerns of managers; Detailed information on the cash flow pick up.
- Indiana seizes insurer. McLeod, Douglas // Business Insurance;12/22/97, Vol. 31 Issue 52, p2
Reports that Indiana regulators have sized control of Classic Fire and Marine Insurance Company. Why the Indiana Insurance Department obtained a rehabilitation order; Details on the seizure of possessions of Concord General Corporation; Background information on the company.
- The cash-flow seesaw. Grund, John M. // Oregon Business Magazine;Mar98, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p30
Gives information on effective cash-flow management using the experience of various business persons. Problems associated with cash-flow; How the rapid growth of a company can result in cash flow problems; Reference to the Incorporated 500 list of 1982 of the fastest-growing companies across...