Tell me something I don't know
- Poll: Put incumbent's time served on ballot. C.F. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/5/95, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p14
Reports that 76% of Long Island, N.Y. residents polled by `This Week' agreed that ballots to elect members of Congress should indicate how long the incumbent has been in office.
- Democrats prep attacks on GOP's top challengers. Wilson, Reid // Hill;11/4/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 130, p24
No abstract available.
- The land of the landslide. // National Journal;8/03/96, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p1646
No abstract available.
- No big surprises in November elections. // State Legislatures;Dec97, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the result of an off-year legislative elections in the United States held in November 1997. Absence of change in partisan count of governors; Voters in negative mood concerning ballot questions.
- Can GOP maintain its majority? Rust, Michael; Maier, Timothy W. // Insight on the News;06/22/98, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p13
Focuses on the Grand Old Party midterm congressional elections. Details on the success of the fund raising activities of the Democratic party; Information on disagreements among the House Republicans; Reference to the failure of congressional Republicans to agree on the relative merits of a flat...
- From the grassroots. Gizzi, John // Human Events;11/22/96, Vol. 52 Issue 44, p14
Highlights the results of the November 5, 1996 congressional elections in the United States. Democratic Party's success in capturing eight legislative chambers; Republicans' victory in the Florida House; Election of Democratic Virginia State Senator Virgil Goode Jr. to Congress.
- Include them in! Gizzi, John // Human Events;11/22/96, Vol. 52 Issue 44, p14
Highlights the results of the November 5, 1996 congressional elections in the United States. State Senate President Gordon Smith's victory over Democrat Tom Bruggere; Representative J.D. Hayworth's victory over Democratic State Chairman Steve Owen.
- More `ins' and `outs'. Gizzi, John // Human Events;11/22/96, Vol. 52 Issue 44, p14
Highlights the results of the November 5, 1996 congressional elections in the United States. State Representative Gary LeBeau's victory over Republican Kevin Rennie in Connecticut; Democrat Roger B. Wilson's victory in Missouri; Reelection of Senator Jesse Helms in North Carolina.
- Untitled. // National Journal;9/26/98, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p2244
Previews the November 1998 United States Congressional elections in the United States. Preference among the Pacific states; Preference among the Great Plains states; Preference among the states in South Atlantic.