The beauty of life
- Cast in Argentina. // Architectural Digest;Apr97, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p224
Looks at garden planters, part of the Kaleh Design Collection on display at Randolph & Hein during WestWeek in March 1997.
- Garden style. // In Britain;Apr2000, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p7
Announces the exhibition of garden ornaments and statuaries from Sweerts de Landas at the Grosvenor House Antiques Fair and the Summer Fine Art and Antiques Fair in London, England, in June 2000. Includes mythological gods, marble fountains, miniature follies, sundials and garden benches.
- Outside looking in. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p23
The article reports on Spoga, the International Trade Fair for Sport, Camping and Garden Lifestyle. The exhibition held at Cologne, Germany from September 5-7, 2004. Some 640 companies gathered at the Spoga exhibition to show off their latest designs and almost 48,000 people from 102 countries...
- Number of buyers and exhibitors grows at Outdoor Lifestyle Hangzhou 2010. // Casual Living;Apr2010, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p44
The article discusses the highlights of the trade show Outdoor Lifestyle Hangzhou in China on March 4-7, 2010, which rolled out products such as casual furniture, grills, umbrellas and garden accessories. Joe Logan, executive director of International Casual Furnishings Association, noted the...
- exterior design showcase. Grano, Laurie // Garden Design;Feb2007, Issue 142, p69
The article reports on the first annual Exterior Design Showcase, presented by "Garden Design" magazine and the Merchandise Mart in conjunction with the International Casual Furnishings and Accessories Market. The article includes descriptions and images of designers' urban garden vignettes at...
- CHICAGO BOTANIC GARDEN ANTIQUES AND GARDEN FAIR. S. K. // Garden Design;Apr2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p84
Presents information on the Chicago Botanic Garden's Antiques and Garden Fair in Glencoe, Illinois in April 2002. Show by garden antique dealers; Offer of lectures on gardens and outdoor rooms.
- OUTDOORS OVERSEAS. Boschini, Alexa // Casual Living;Oct2014, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p100
The article discusses the highlights of the trade shows spoga + gafa held in Cologne, Germany, Maison & Objet in Paris, France, and Glee in Birmingham, England. Highlights discussed include the unique youngstar young designer competition of spoga + gafa which was won by Dustin Jessen of Great...
- market events. // Home Accents Today;May2011, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p78
A list of the educational seminars at the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market exhibition and conference to be held June 22 to 28, 2011 in Dallas, Texas is presented which includes a workshop for successful retailing, a seminar on product pricing strategies, and a roundtable discussion for retailers.
- Spring Fair extends hours. // Housewares;Dec2001, Issue 162, p34
Reports on the extension of the exhibit hours of the Spring Fair Birmingham exhibit in Birmingham, England. Arrangement of the event by Trade Promotion Services; Launching of a marketing campaign to promote the extended hours.