Furniture sales jump at Allders
- Allders' profit loss. // Housewares;Apr93, Issue 97, p2
Reports on the pre-interest profit loss of department store and duty and tax free shops group Allders. Drop in department store sales; Loss of a duty free contract in Sydney; Effect of the opening of the two shops; Launching of the At Home with Allders format; Subject of a management buyout...
- Alders: Sales ahead 39%. // Housewares;Jul/Aug97, Issue 135, p4
Reports the Allder's increase in sales and operating profit from continuing operations.
- Allders changes approach. // Housewares;Feb2001, Issue 156, p56
Reports that Allders plans to revise the format of some department stores it has acquired from C and A in Great Britain as of February 2001.
- Profits slip at Allders. // Housewares;Jan/Feb96, Issue 124, p3
Reports on a decline in the full-year pre-tax profits for 1995 at department store Allders.
- Allders unveils new-look store concept. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);5/16/2002, p11
Reports on the unveiling of a new-look store concept by Allders department store.
- Allders refurbishment puts ideas to the test. // In-Store Marketing;Feb2002, p7
Presents information on the long-term renovation program of Allders. Description of the carpet department of the store; Details of the color wall; Design of the audio-visual zone; Consultants of the retail store.
- Northampton Allders re-opens after flooding. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p3
Announces the re-opening of the Allders home furnishings store in Northampton, England on October 3, 1998. Repair of areas of the store damaged by floods.
- Allders' profits plummet... // Cabinet Maker;12/03/99, Issue 5166, p3
Reports on the decline in profits at department store chain Allders due to a shift in high street spending patterns.
- Allders update. // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p4
Reports that Allders will continue to sell television and electrical products.