- Extras for Targa. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p4
Reports the launching of Targa bed furniture with complemented accessory from the Dico Furniture.
- 1997 was a year of extremes for Dico UK. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p5
Details the financial performance of Dico Furniture in 1997. Increase in operating profits; Managing director John Foreman's description of the company's financial performance in 1997.
- All change as Foreman and Watson leave Dico and CSC. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/19/99, Issue 5126, p5
Announces the decision of John Foreman to resign as managing director of Dico Furniture at the end of March 1999. Paul Butterfield as Foreman's successor; Reason given by Foreman for his resignation; Plan of staying in the furniture trade in Great Britain.
- Exit strategy planning. Spilka, George // Electrical Wholesaling;Mar1997, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p35
Presents an overview of exit strategy planning, a concept in selling business enterprises. Definition of personal and financial objectives; Different exit strategies; Business foundation strengthening; Marketing; personnel; Facilities; Financial conditions; Case studies.
- Create an action plan for growth. Parelli, Lisa; Borst, Sue // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug97 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p119
Provides advice to security dealers on building a business or marketing plan. Inclusion of key management team members in the annual planning meeting; Styles and structures for a business plan; Components of an effective business plan.
- A unique offering that's smart. // Finance Week;11/25/2002, LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE. p5
Focuses on the implications of applying the Strategic Management & Account Relationship Technology (SMART). Provision of effective, efficient and decisive philosophy of the company; Reinforcement of the extensive marketing campaign of the company; Elaboration of the services offerings of the...
- Customer loyalty is the key. // Finance Week;11/25/2002, LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE. p6
Focuses on the business plans of SMART in South Africa. Provision of assistance to the customers; Complementation of the available niches of the company with selected footholds in commercial and industrial sector; Involvement at all level of businesses.
- THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;1/31/2003, p21
Reports business developments in South Africa as of January 2003. Negotiations concerning the buyout offer of Brozent Holdings to the minority shareholders of Nando; Acquisition of a put option from Merrill Lynch by VebFin; Purchase of Laser shares by Absa Corporate and Merchant Bank.
- The money or the (share) blocks. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;1/31/2003, p26
Reports on the selling of assets and properties of CentreCity Property Fund in South Africa. Bidders of the company; Terms and conditions of the Hyprop and Capital bids; Issuance of share price.