Adaptable launches from Ligne Roset
- Versatility is key to Ligne Roset launches. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2001, Issue 5258, p4
Presents the launch theme of Ligne Roset for its 2002 collection. Design of the Yang sofa; Expansion of Brera storage collection; Selection of lighting designs; Features of the steel floor and table lamp.
- Ligne Roset. // Interior Design;2004, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p26
This article presents information on the Myo chairs collection designed by Pascal Mourgue and manufactured by Ligne Roset. The chairs include chaise, armchair and ottoman, which are distinguished by their fiberglass shell seats. The armchair is available in a version that rotates 120 degrees.
- No lack of inspiration from design graduates. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;01/05/2001, Issue 5219, p6
Evaluates the Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College graduate furniture design show hosted by furniture retailer Ligne Roset at its Chiswick, London, England, store. Reflection of months of research and development among the students in the furniture exhibits; Description of furniture on...
- Designs on the east side. // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p20
Focuses on the opening of a Lignet Roset store at East End in London, England. Reasons for the selection of the site; Description of the furniture showroom; Presentation of contemporary designs.
- French dressing. Manuelli, Sara // Design Week;6/5/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p15
Reports on designer Pascal Mourgue's work for furniture manufacturer Ligne Roset. History of Mourgue's professional relationship with the firm; Range of products designed by Mourgue for Ligne; Mourgue's notable design concepts.
- Seating. // Interior Design;10/31/96, Vol. 67 Issue 13, p65
Presents several seating designs. Chit chat; Galaxy; Tim de fiebre; Oliver; Queen abigail; Cary loveseat; Migrations; SQA; Lamm 1000; Serra; B & B Italia; Qubik; Reality; De Sete; Portico; C1-1131; AGI; Pei cobb freed; Nienkamper; Triconfort.
- Seating. // Interior Design;10/31/97 Fall Market, Vol. 68 Issue 13, p22
Features a range of indoor and outdoor seating from various manufacturers. Description of the Ceylon Lounge chair form Dakota Jackson; Information on the Kitchen bar stool designed by Brown Graves; Features of the Bradford Stewart stacking armchair.
- Seating. // Interior Design;05/31/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p34
Features various seating designs from designers and manufacturers. B&B Italia; Herman Miller for the Home; Bontempi Casa; Ligne Roset; Walter Knoll Collection; Elam; 5x5 Design Studio.
- seating. // Interior Design;05/31/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p34
Introduces different styles and designs of seating furniture available as of May 31, 2001. Designer; Features; Models; Contact information.