- William Bartlett goes for an image revamp. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p5
Reports on cabinet firm William Bartlett's decision to change its name, logo and product range.
- Bartlett waits no longer. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2002, Issue 5273, p29
Informs that High Wycombe, England cabinet company William Bartlett has finally had a visit from the town mayor after waiting for 137 years.
- Company offerings. // Cabinet Maker;1/7/2005, Issue 5420, p3
The article reports that William Bartlett brand could be sold. As sales occupied the minds of consumers, corporate sale activity was also in full swing. William Bartlett, the cabinet firm is in talks with two firms after putting itself up for sale last month. Mohammed Rafiq has installed new...
- New owner for William Bartlett. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p4
Reports on the sale of William Barlett, a cabinet manufacturer in England. Details of the deal; Reason for the sale of the company.
- Duresta and William Bartlett up for sale. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/2005, Issue 5418, p3
Focuses on the business operations of Duresta Upholstery and William Bartllet in Great Britain. Changes in the companies' business activities; Problems encountered by the furniture manufacturers; Marketing strategies of companies.
- Return to upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p3
Announces the return of William Bartlett to the upholstery market via its showwood Archer design. Models of the Archer sofa design; Range of its retail price.
- William Bartlett. // Cabinet Maker;08/20/99, Issue 5151, p3
Remembers William Bartlett, chairman of William Bartlett & Son who died on August 9, 1999 at the age of 75.
- High Wycombe double. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p3
Reports that William Bartlett will launch the details of its advertising campaigns at its At Home in High Wycombe showroom.
- Bartlett maintains tradition. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p5
Focuses on the marketing campaign launched by the William Bartlett company in June 2000.