InfoSpace Touts SMS Solution
- InfoSpace.com Wireless Internet Services Popularity Grows. // Telephone IP News;Dec99, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p5
Reports that InfoSpace.com has announced industry wide support for its end-to-end Wireless Services.
- InfoSpace offers instant messaging across networks. // RCR;11/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p49
Informs on InfoSpace.com's introduction of its person-to-person instant messaging service for mobile wireless devices in the United States.
- InfoSpace services enable single access to multiple accounts. Bruno, Anthony // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p35
Reports on InfoSpace Inc.'s addition of services to its wireless Internet platform that will allow users to interact with various financial and electronic mail accounts from a single device.
- Shake `n' Bake. Olson, Catherine Applefeld // Wireless Review;05/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p36
Deals with wireless-data service bureaus which provide hardware, software and back-office support necessary to provide wireless data. Information on the deals of wireless-data service company InfoSpace.com with wireless service providers; Benefit of contracting the services of wireless-data...
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;9/16/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p1
Presents news briefs related to the wireless communications industry as of September 16, 2002. Approval of the reverse stock split at InfoSpace Inc. by its shareholders; Launching of the Third Generation Reality Centers of Alcatel Corp. in Portugal and Malaysia.
- Sprint PCS Signs With InfoSapce.com. // Wireless Week;09/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p29
Reports that InfoSpace.com will provide the core directory component for Sprint PCS' Wireless Web service. Details on the affiliates network of InfoSpace.com; Comments from Charles Levine, chief sales and marketing officer for Sprint PCS.
- Wireless data waits for tempest to clear. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p6
Looks at the strategy of companies in the wireless data industry in dealing with business cycle. Optimism of Openware Systems Inc.; Focus of InfoSpace Inc.
- Data applications dig deeper into wireless. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;12/13/99, Vol. 237 Issue 24, p26
Reports on InfoSpace.com's acquisition of wireless Internet service provider Saraide, which services Canada, Europe and Japan. Evolution of a market niche to provide the information and e-commerce services demanded by wireless users; Benefit of carriers from the InfoSpace.com, Saraide deal.
- Lucent to market InfoSpace platform. // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p10
Reports on Lucent Technologies Inc.'s plan to market InfoSpace Inc.'s wireless platform to its customers.