Euro-stat Spat: Perception Rules
- Vodafone's Gent Lays Out GPRS Game Plan. Quigley, Paul // Wireless Week;03/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p69
Focuses on the implementation plan of Vodafone regarding its general packet radio services (GPRS) launching. Three-pronged strategy of the company; Concerns over GPRS; Reaction of analysts to the plan.
- Agencies line up for telecoms venture. Cassidy, Anne // Campaign (UK);4/20/2012, Issue 16, p1
The article reports that Great Britain-based telecom agencies including O2, Vodafone Group PLC and Everything Everywhere Ltd. are searching for an agency to handle its advertising for the launch of a mobile wallet that allows users to pay for items with a swipe of their mobile phones.
- Vodafone AirTouch unveils mobile Net strategy. Gray, Douglas F.; D'Amico, Mary Lisbeth // InfoWorld;01/31/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p50B
Reports that Vodafone AirTouch will launch a telecommunication system on July, 2000 which gives access to data and Internet from mobile telephones. Key features of the telecommunication system; Partnership of Vodafone AirTouch with other companies.
- WiMAX. // Telecom Asia;Jun2006, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p60
The article discusses issues concerning the position of WiMAX in the market. It is known to be the complementary technology to 3G rather than a competitor. The world's biggest cellular phone company Vodafone has been assessing mobile WiMAX. Stanley Chia, senior director of Vodafone's U.S....
- Vodafone to Deploy Carrier Aggregation in New Zealand. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;Oct2015, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the plan of telecommunications company Vodafone to deploy carrier aggregation technology in New Zealand as part of its plan to become the first mobile network in the country.
- Vodafone to hold off adult content opt-in till end 2004. Pearse, Justin // New Media Age;11/6/2003, p7
Focuses on the decision of Vodafone as of November 2003, to give the mobile content industry 15 months grace before introducing opt-in for adult content in Great Britain. Services which will remain unbarred until the end of 2004; Comment from Vodafone head of commercial partnerships Jeremy...
- Verizon, Vodafone to offer dual-branded data service. // RCR Wireless News;8/4/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p7
Reports on the plan of wireless communication companies Verizon Wireless and Vodafone Group PLC to develop a dual-branded Verizon Vodafone laptop data card service for business customers who travel between the U.S. and Europe. Design of the service; Model from which the card will be based;...
- VODAFONE LAUNCHES 3G IN EUROPE. // Total Telecom Magazine;Dec2004, p4
Reports on the move of mobile operator Vodafone to introduce 3rd generation wireless format services in Europe in November 2004. Targeted number of subscribers by March 2005; Status of Vodafone services in Japan; Features of the services.
- WORK: VODAFONE. // Advertising Age;8/2/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 31, p10
Describes the television commercial of telephone company, Vodafone Group PLC.