VoiceStream Chatting With Playful Chimps
- IM Starting To Catch On With Carriers. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;11/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 47, p26
Focuses on the use of instant messaging (IM) worldwide. Plan of Openwave Systems Inc. to provide a wireless IM solution for British Telecommunications' Genie Mobile Internet service; Expectation of Genie to deploy the service; Deal of America Online Inc. with VoiceStream Wireless to add its IM...
- In Brief. // Wireless Review;03/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p20
Presents news briefs on the wireless communications industry in the United States as of March 15, 2001. Details on the efforts of 700MHz licenses owner Lowell Paxson to reach a collective agreement with the industry on transferring their spectrum; Agreement of VoiceStream to deliver the...
- AOL, VoiceStream enter agreement. // RCR Wireless News;2/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p50
Reports on the comprehensive services, content and marketing agreement of America Online Inc. and VoiceStream Wireless Inc. to provide the former's features and services to customers as part of the latter's wireless Internet service in the United States.
- VoiceStream Wireless opens ninth storefront in metro area. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/05/96, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p3
Reports that VoiceStream Wireless has opened its ninth store in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- VoiceStream on the upstream. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;11/13/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 20, p32
Reports on the operating loss posted by VoiceStream Wireless for the third quarter of 2000. Factors which contributed to the loss; Information on the company's network expansion; Reason for the decline in its revenue.
- VoiceStream revenues increase, ARPU drops, users tally 4.8 million. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p7
Reports on the number of consumers who subscribe to the wireless communications services of VoiceStream Wireless Corp. in the second quarter of 2001. Value of the average revenue per user; Revenue and net loss.
- VoiceStream to become T-Mobile. // RCR Wireless News;2/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p38
Reports that Voice-Stream Wireless Corp. will change its name to T-Mobile by the end of year 2002.
- Pocket PC smartphone: Smart client. Brooks, Jason // eWeek;8/5/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p1
Introduces the T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition from Voicestream Wireless Corp. Operating system; Connectivity; Availability.
- Publicis Rebrands VoiceStream. Flass, Rebecca // Adweek Western Edition;7/22/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 30, p2
Presents information on the advertising campaign created by Publicis for the U.S. wireless service provider, VoiceStream. Estimated value of the campaign; Campaign tagline; Customers targeted by VoiceStream.